regulator

Worlds tallest waterslide

:o

I've gone 65 mph on my bicycle, but this is crazy scary without any way to keep folks from squirting over the edge, and if they make it all the way to the bottom, stopping at the end. *

*the press is ignorant at best, sensationalist as a reasonable assumption, and then there are a bunch who plain old lie to create a story.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

I've gone 65 mph on my bicycle...

:o
Dammit.>:(
I've only done 55mph, mainly because all the steepest roads around here are full of hairpin turns, and none of the straight roads are steep enough.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Morongo Grade.

It actually was 68 mph.(according to my Cateye), but I thought no one would believe it. Both mrowc6 and myself showed the same.

Tucked up and praying!

If you want to go fast and straight, that's the road!!!!

This was is the late 80's
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

promise5

Holy crap!!!
Not a chance!!

If it scares you to do it alone, one of us guys can wear the harness while you hang on.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Anyone else think this looks a lot like the structure Jeb was going to build for his wingsuit landing...before the English bloke with the pile of boxes beat him to it?