J-S

Face fart

I found it interesting what death row inmates choose as their last meals.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/09/30/serial-killers-last-meal-requests-execution

I figure mine would be tacos and a chicken quesadilla made by real Mexicans, garlic bread made by myself, and Thai ginger ice cream from Thailand. And one ghost chilli.

What would your last feast consist of?

J-S

I found it interesting what death row inmates choose as their last meals.

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/09/30/serial-killers-last-meal-requests-execution

I figure mine would be tacos and a chicken quesadilla made by real Mexicans, garlic bread made by myself, and Thai ginger ice cream from Thailand. And one ghost chilli.

What would your last feast consist of?

Shrooms
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanksgiving dinner; only white meat, no oysters in my dressing, lots of sides and 3 pieces of pie. Oh, and a a whole bottle of wine because I won't have to worry about the headache or extra pounds the next day.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Scrambled Spotted Owl Eggs with a 3" thick White Rhino steak - cooked Very Rare (cause they are anyway) and a bowl full of baby seal eyeballs...eat 'em like Caviar! Some nice hot tea, using the wardens daughter's panties as a teabag...couple of Pepto Bismol afterwards & Let's Do This!

>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

oldwomanc6

******Ghost chile? Strangely apropos.

I suppose it is >:( (closest to an evil face, we need an evil face)

How 'bout >:(?

I understand now >:( This is the best thing I learned today aside from when a police officer asks "do you know why I pulled you over?" Saying "racial profiling?" isn't the correct answer.

skymama

Thanksgiving dinner; only white meat, no oysters in my dressing, lots of sides and 3 pieces of pie. Oh, and a a whole bottle of wine because I won't have to worry about the headache or extra pounds the next day.

That's racist.
cavete terrae.

grue

***Thanksgiving dinner; only white meat, no oysters in my dressing, lots of sides and 3 pieces of pie. Oh, and a a whole bottle of wine because I won't have to worry about the headache or extra pounds the next day.

That's racist.

Is that considered "dry" humor?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******Thanksgiving dinner; only white meat, no oysters in my dressing, lots of sides and 3 pieces of pie. Oh, and a a whole bottle of wine because I won't have to worry about the headache or extra pounds the next day.

That's racist.

Dry as a cracker.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

J-S

***Ghost chile? Strangely apropos.

I suppose it is >:( (closest to an evil face, we need an evil face)

Umm, Ya mean Like this>>>>>:(?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

airtwardo

*********Thanksgiving dinner; only white meat, no oysters in my dressing, lots of sides and 3 pieces of pie. Oh, and a a whole bottle of wine because I won't have to worry about the headache or extra pounds the next day.

That's racist.

Dry as a cracker.

you are so witty!

when a police officer asks "do you know why I pulled you over?"

My usual responses are:

"Well, if you don't know; I guess you won't be writing any tickets."

"To compliment me on my excellent driving?"

Officers have learned to tell someone why they've pulled them over and then try to get them to agree on camera; so it's not that fun anymore. :(
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.