Sparky

Could be much worse. He could live in Jersey. :ph34r:

It's NEW Jersey. And it's a lovely, lovely, spectacular place to live. B|B|B|:P

Its Jersey . . .

You know it's called Jersey.:|

Do not lie to yourself and others. :|

Got it?:|

:P

I'd rather live in New York than York, New South Wales than South Wales, New London than London… but I'd rather live in Jersey than New Jersey :D

Most sane people would.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

grue

***And I bet both of you have never been here? :|

I'll have you know I have been to all fifty eight states, young lady, and I have thus earned the right to talk shit about all of them! B|

FIFY:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

LuckyMcSwervy

Well, this is going to feel like the longest flight of my LIFE. :D

Make some puppies, it'll help pass the time.

LuckyMcSwervy

******Well, this is going to feel like the longest flight of my LIFE. :D

Dude.... I'm in coach. :D
Perfect... This way, you will pass the time AND provide entertainment for your new friends!
Remster

Remster

*********Well, this is going to feel like the longest flight of my LIFE. :D

Dude.... I'm in coach. :D
Perfect... This way, you will pass the time AND provide entertainment for your new friends!

She would probably have quite a few new friends since the rugby team is seated all around her.:)

I couldn't get off that freakin' plane fast enough. The woman next to me wanted to be best friends the entire flight. Even when I put in ear plugs, snuggled under my blanket and put on my sleep mask as soon as we boarded in PHL. I told her she had to chill the fuck out and stop touching me. She was like a chihuahua on crack. :S

Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

I couldn't get off that freakin' plane fast enough. The woman next to me wanted to be best friends the entire flight. Even when I put in ear plugs, snuggled under my blanket and put on my sleep mask as soon as we boarded in PHL. I told her she had to chill the fuck out and stop touching me. She was like a chihuahua on crack. :S

Whine whine whine

1st world problems.

Well, I'm leaving Las Vegas with $13 more than I showed up here with. Then again, maybe I'll end up in the hole because I still have to grab food before my flight eventually departs.

I stayed at Caesars. The room was awesome with a great view of Bellagio's fountains. Overall, it was a nice time but I get homesick fast when I'm alone.

I just got back a week ago from my first time out there. Stayed in the Mirage. Saw LOVE by Circus de Soleil...Awesome.

Caesars looked gigantic, he'll everything out there is Gigantic when you come from Boston.

I lost a lot more than you won BTW.:S

Edit: You got a great view of the fountains.

Trafficdiver

I just got back a week ago from my first time out there. Stayed in the Mirage. Saw LOVE by Circus de Soleil...Awesome.

Caesars looked gigantic, he'll everything out there is Gigantic when you come from Boston.

I lost a lot more than you won BTW.:S

Did you like the Mirage? When I come back I may try another property. It was freaking HUGE! It felt like a work out from the tower my room was in to the Forum Shops.

I didn't see any shows. I was supposed to see Britney Spears last night but gave away my tickets to some dude with a little girl who was trying to buy tickets outside the doors. I got them for free so I didn't care. A little girl seeing Britney Spears with her Dad on Valentine's Day was priceless to me. If he was using the kid as bait and turned around and sold them, oh well. :D

I thought for sure I'd be leaving a light lighter but this Wheel of Fortune slot machine I was playing kept hitting and I kept cashing out. Phew!! :D

LuckyMcSwervy

******Home! :$ Bed! :$ My kitter! :$

$4 richer than when I left. B|:P:D

Don't forget to claim that on your taxes.

My yearly Win/Loss Statements will surely cover that whopping $4 net win. :D

Good. Don't be a slacker.