Deuce

There's a giant lizard on the file cabinet.

Fine lady I have a lizard that i can spare. Only problem is that it likes chicken. So feeding it is a bit of a task. Last time it was feeding all Friday night and a better part of Saturday.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

But be careful if the tail breaks

Doh! You weren't supposed to tell him that. Think how funny the post would have been if he'd tried it|! Now we'll never know. B|:ph34r:

Damn, wrong time for a momentary slip of compassion. I promise it won't happen again!!!!

It can look in two different directions at once. I don't know what the hell it's looking at. I've tried the "look at me when I'm talking to you!" thing I do with my daughters, but it's only good for one eye at at time.

I want BillVon or one of our other resident genius's to tell me how to determine the sex of this thing.

I must give it a lizard skydiving name.

Static? Downwind?

You know, it has absolutely no odor. How odd.

Ask the lizard what it is doing on your filing cabinet.
If he answers, it's a male lizard. If she answers, it is female. Seems obvious to me.

If it was female it would've been talking by now...you think it would just sit there and wait to be asked something before it spoke?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I want BillVon or one of our other resident genius's to tell me how to determine the sex of this thing.

Don't you ever watch those nature shows with the alligators? You can't determine the sex just by looking. You gotta flip it over on its back, reach right up in there & see if you can feel anything :P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Ask the lizard what it is doing on your filing cabinet.
If he answers, it's a male lizard. If she answers, it is female. Seems obvious to me.

If it was female it would've been talking by now...you think it would just sit there and wait to be asked something before it spoke?

Perhaps. What if something is wrong? I mean, maybe the lizard is female, has been sitting there quietly, and just expects him to know it. If he asked, it would just say "Nothing". :ph34r:

Don't you ever watch those nature shows with the alligators? You can't determine the sex just by looking. You gotta flip it over on its back, reach right up in there & see if you can feel anything :P

Think that would work on a date? "Uhhh... no offense hon, just making sure..." :o

If it has no odor, it's probably not related to skydiving. Therefore you should call it wuffo, or bowling ball, or something else non-skydiving.

I'm no resident genius, but I think that if it can turn itself into subtle colors with names like mauve, taupe, and butternut, then it must be a female. If, instead, it's tan, brown, gray, or invisible, then it must be male.

Does it wear a badge, or is it plainclothes?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)