promise5

Have you/would you move for love ??

Thought provoking.

Have I ever moved for love? No. I've never dated anyone that wasn't local. That's obviously worked out very well. :P

Would I move for love? At this point in my life, yes. BUT, and there's always a BUT, I'd have to be happy with the geographical location. If there's a great guy in the middle of the desert, I can't do it.

:)

Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Thought provoking.

Have I ever moved for love? No. I've never dated anyone that wasn't local. That's obviously worked out very well. :P

Would I move for love? At this point in my life, yes. BUT, and there's always a BUT, I'd have to be happy with the geographical location. If there's a great guy in the middle of the desert, I can't do it.

Oh come on... Eloy is not that bad...:ph34r:

Amazon

***Thought provoking.

Oh come on... Eloy is not that bad...:ph34r:

I need the ocean, man. :D I've got BEACH sand in my shoes and my bed, not desert sand. :D

GooniesKid

A great philosopher once said:
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

That rule has always worked out for me.

You've never been married have you? :P

LuckyMcSwervy

***A great philosopher once said:
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

That rule has always worked out for me.

You've never been married have you? :P

Well, love and marriage are what i call commitment/life changing words. For some guys it works.

But for a rare few we live by this philosophy:

" I am like a wild horse. You can't tame me. You put the oats in the pen, though, and I'll come in for a nibble every day. But the minute you shut that gate, I'll jump the fence and you'll never see me again."

For marriage, yes.
For a girlfriend? No.

Just had a friend of our's move to town for her fiance. As soon as they moved here he dumped her. She left a 6 figure career in the fashion industry of NYC to move here for him.

If you want someone to move for you...put a ring on it.

I believe the word love is a broad term that can mean a spectrum of definitions. Simply put, on one end there's the kind of love as "a one night stand (whether sober or drunk) involving two or more participants" and on the other end there is love as "a commitment/promise to a monogamous relationship".

So to answer your question
Would i move out for love (as in a one night stand) : depends.
Would i move out for love (as in a monogamous relationship) : maybe,,can the significant other move to me instead?

B|

GooniesKid

I believe the word love is a broad term that can mean a spectrum of definitions. Simply put, on one end there's the kind of love as "a one night stand (whether sober or drunk) involving two or more participants" and on the other end there is love as "a commitment/promise to a monogamous relationship".

So to answer your question
Would i move out for love (as in a one night stand) : depends.
Would i move out for love (as in a monogamous relationship) : maybe,,can the significant other move to me instead?

B|

I'm almost 46 years old and I've never seen a guy talk commitment avoidance like that. :D:D:D

If the SO moved to you, would you always want her bags packed so you can ejection seat her at your first inkling of the corral gate closing?

Doug_Davis

For marriage, yes.
For a girlfriend? No.

Just had a friend of our's move to town for her fiance. As soon as they moved here he dumped her. She left a 6 figure career in the fashion industry of NYC to move here for him.

If you want someone to move for you...put a ring on it.

Holy shit. That's cruel as hell. :(

LuckyMcSwervy

***Been there done that and thankfully I'm blessed with the kind of job and have the resources that I would be able to do it again.

:P:P:P

I hear Colorado is nice. :D

So is . . . where is it that Shah269 is living?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

NOW living in Houston FUCKING Texas...yeehaa!

Where people look FORWARD to dying & goin' to Hell - because the weather is better there!

SO YEAH...I've moved for Love, did it without a 2nd thought. :)B|

Heck - could have been worse...the other option was New Jersey! :o:SB|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

Where people look FORWARD to dying & goin' to Hell - because the weather is better there!

Not every girl can land a superstar. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

turtlespeed

******Been there done that and thankfully I'm blessed with the kind of job and have the resources that I would be able to do it again.

:P:P:P

I hear Colorado is nice. :D

So is . . . where is it that Shah269 is living?

Last I heard he was in northern New Jersey. :|

LuckyMcSwervy

***WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

Depends on how ya use the bait I guess...:$:P

airtwardo

******WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

:D:D:D

airtwardo

******WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

Why is it that I have an image of Capt Mom with a fishing pole with a "Lure" on it of a big set of boobies with a lift ticket in the cleavage?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

Why is it that I have an image of Capt Mom with a fishing pole with a "Lure" on it of a big set of boobies with a lift ticket in the cleavage?

I thought it was just the red hair. :P

LuckyMcSwervy

************WAS living in San Diego California...Condo ON THE BEACH! ~ Not 'at' the beach - ON the beach, as in I could walk barefoot through the sand to the water!!!!

I thought it was just the red hair. :P

The Red Hair is the HOOK...not the bait! B|