stonecolddude

Whiny Bitching newbies

airtwardo

Quit yer whining

OH?

Step up .. nuthin between you and me but air and indecision . . . Suck it up!:D:o:o:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

oldwomanc6

No paragraph experience, eh? :|

Uh-oh, grammer grammar police! ;) Run away!

Best-
Richard

Run, baby, run! :P:)

[Pimp Slap]

Get back in yo place, YO!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

oldwomanc6

Best-
Richard

[Pimp Slap]

Old proofreaders never die, they just slip into a comma.

Show me your semicolon

turtlespeed

Best-
Richard

[Pimp Slap]

Show me your semicolon

Show me your period.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Best-
Richard

[Pimp Slap]

Show me your semicolon

Show me your period.

I can give you my best signature . . .
My Mushroom Stamp

BAM - Stamp on the . . .

wrist:)

Amazon

***Duffimusprime hasn't made a post in the forums since he became a member. Where did he bash you online?

Elementary dear Billy

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/dropzone/review.cgi?ID=1564

Ah, thanks... apparently I was looking in the wrong place. Also, he's not the only user to post a bad review.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******Duffimusprime hasn't made a post in the forums since he became a member. Where did he bash you online?

Elementary dear Billy

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/dropzone/review.cgi?ID=1564

Ah, thanks... apparently I was looking in the wrong place. Also, he's not the only user to post a bad review.

Hi BILLIE

It's been a day since I read the reviews, but if i remember correctly some of them read like disapointed skyride customer's. Or a tight fisted dzo.

Not every dz is like Perris, Eloy, etc etc.

Disgusting isn't it.:P
One Jump Wonder

Were any of his comments true, like jumping from 4.5K when he was expecting full altitude? Or the student with the improvised handle because that was missed in the gear check?

Things like low pulls do have to be confronted. My style of "coaching and counseling" depends entirely on the attitude of the recipient. Since I wasn't there, I can't say what anyone's attitude was like that day.

Enough people love The Ranch that this one negative review won't hurt it at all. Some new people come into this sport with unrealistic expectations. You can't please all the people, all the time. That's kind of what Lincoln said, right? :D

:( Geeze...so then let me get this right....:|
You come on here bashing a person, Warning others against him,
asking for support from "many of us who Have been around for a while.."...
Well you won't get any, from Me.. YOU are the one who sounds like "a whiney bitch " . Just re-read your post..
You say that Visitors are supposed to check THEIR egos ,,, Yet 10 words before that.... you DEEM YOURSELF,
" an expert"
hahaha...
it's all relative pal. Maybe you're in a little pond,, i dunno..

I've seen Plenty.... in over 4 decades of skydiving, all while living in western New York...
Big planes little planes Big egos and those with Little to No Ego...( those are the ones who Succeed )
One man DZ operations tend to get very "my way , or the Highway" i've seen it over and over... and they seem to favor tandem business to fun jumpers ( despite all lip service to the contrary )
So You do whatever you like. Allow or Disallow whomever you want...it's your kingdom.
It's a shame that you don't have ANY willingness to Instruct this newbie, instead of Bashing him...

I have run that NY State Thruway 5 or 6 times a year, since 1971. I always had heard of DZs in the mohawk valley duanesburg and saratoga areas... but never jumped at any of them, since what i heard ,,,, wasn't always so flattering..If you're a product of that area.. then you're helping to make my point..:|

The Buffalo/Rochester crowd (Frontier ) hosted an annual summertime boogie ( DC 3, then years Later CASAs and Otters ) at a county airport 3 miles from the thruway, exit 48 yet i can't recall any large or even small contingent from those DZs...visiting...
Because i was usually heading PAST that area, to either visit Family in Putnam County, or to jump turbines at The Ranch.. and since i hadn't ever Met jumpers from that area, i always just " kept on truckin' "

your post here along with another recent thread about injury and Staff concerns at another DZ,,, certainly will NOT have me in any hurry to stop by.
sorry

jmy A 3914 D12122

JohnMitchell

Were any of his comments true, like jumping from 4.5K when he was expecting full altitude? Or the student with the improvised handle because that was missed in the gear check?

Or~
Prior to the jump, he decided to get high. Apparently, he also does this with tandems.

Come on John, ya KNOW you wanted to ask! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hi Jimmy

Damn you locals always have to ruin the fun;)

We all know that using real names etc on DZ. com is poor form.
A whiny newbie would have been good enough.:|

So the dude that posted is almost as challenged as I am with my communication skills.:$

There's two sides to every story.:P

Twardo that was a alleged safety meeting;)

One Jump Wonder

JohnMitchell

Prior to the jump, he decided to get high. Apparently, he also does this with tandems.

:D:D

Actually I've known one or two of those. . . [:/]

And that would explain forgetting the PRCP handle. . .:S

So far, no response.

Back in the 90's I was a part time TM at a DZ that 'threatened' a pop quiz in a cup all the time...kind of a running joke.

Until they DID IT :o ~ I worked full time a couple weeks until they could 're-staff' a fair number of refusals & failures. [:/]

IMO - management wasn't real concerned with what folks did on their own time, but when it started to propagate on site they had to make a stand.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

:D:D

Actually I've known one or two of those. . . [:/]

And that would explain forgetting the PRCP handle. . .:S

So far, no response.

Back in the 90's I was a part time TM at a DZ that 'threatened' a pop quiz in a cup all the time...kind of a running joke.

Until they DID IT :o ~ I worked full time a couple weeks until they could 're-staff' a fair number of refusals & failures. [:/]

IMO - management wasn't real concerned with what folks did on their own time, but when it started to propagate on site they had to make a stand.

A DZ with piss test - what will they think of next?:D