fpritchett64

Clash of Clans-Anybody play?

So, while at the Mecklenburg County Jail, one of the CMPD officers introduced the game to me. While killing time waiting on my prisoner to be processed. Pretty sweet game app for iOS and likely for Android. Lots of fun strategy type gaming where you build your villages to be the strongest and you get loot for attacking other villages and for having clan wars.

If strategy based games is your thing, give it a shot.

Been playing for over a year. Fun game... until you get to the point where you can't get much further without spending real money - eventually others can steal in one attack more than you can produce under a 12 hour shield. :S

I'm mollyunderfoot, clan is NC United.

skybytch

Been playing for over a year. Fun game... until you get to the point where you can't get much further without spending real money - eventually others can steal in one attack more than you can produce under a 12 hour shield. :S

I'm mollyunderfoot, clan is NC United.

What level is your townhall that you're having trouble getting further?

fpritchett64

So, while at the Mecklenburg County Jail, one of the CMPD officers introduced the game to me. While killing time waiting on my prisoner to be processed. Pretty sweet game app for iOS and likely for Android. Lots of fun strategy type gaming where you build your villages to be the strongest and you get loot for attacking other villages and for having clan wars.

If strategy based games is your thing, give it a shot.

Wut?!!
Dude, add me!
Handle is "HatersBelowMe"
Clan is NBT (Nothing But Trouble)