Sanjak

3,000 pingpong balls dropped by plane onto Interstate

Quote: "Ping-pong balls rained down on Interstate 15 north of Blackfoot last Saturday when an annual giveaway event for Blackfoot Pride Days went terribly wrong, but luckily no one was injured scrambling to recover the wayward prizes..."

Story: http://www.idahostatejournal.com/news/local/witnesses-surprised-no-one-hurt-when-pingpong-balls-dropped-by/article_5381621e-0cb3-11e4-8ffb-001a4bcf887a.html

Ha! They shoulda hired a local skydiver as a spotting consultant.

And yes, it's my first post, so free cyber-beer for everyone who responds to this message.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sanjak

Quote: "Ping-pong balls rained down on Interstate 15 north of Blackfoot last Saturday when an annual giveaway event for Blackfoot Pride Days went terribly wrong, but luckily no one was injured scrambling to recover the wayward prizes..."

Story: http://www.idahostatejournal.com/news/local/witnesses-surprised-no-one-hurt-when-pingpong-balls-dropped-by/article_5381621e-0cb3-11e4-8ffb-001a4bcf887a.html

Ha! They shoulda hired a local skydiver as a spotting consultant.

And yes, it's my first post, so free cyber-beer for everyone who responds to this message.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wonder what the altitude was?

:D:D Should have thrown a WDI first.

Years ago our jump club did a candy drop at an outdoor festival. As the 206 flew over the field, about 90 mph and 100 or so feet up, the jumper in the door accidentally dropped the entire bag of candy at once. I held my breath as it hit the ground and exploded like a Jolly Rancher claymore, spraying all the kids running to it with sweet, high speed candy. Luckily there were no major injuries. :D