peanut4040

Quitting.

I'm seriously thinking about quitting this sport Iffin, you dang youngsters don't quit hurting yourselves on the ground.

When its raining, quit being stupid. No,, naked slip slides. no funnel beers, No keg stands,, no bon fire jumps, no sleeping with the DZOs wife, no,,,,,, uhmmmm,,,, what else have I been sorry for?
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

But DO blow up Mike Mullins airport with a fantastic firewoks display at the Halloween boogie. Get your water ready for fire prevention... but NEVER, been sorry for that one.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

How's life these days?

My girls are 9 and soon to be 6 so I'm too busy to jump these days. Not that I'm complaining. It's a good life.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

peanut4040

Oh yeah, NEVER, EVER, let someone talk you into a naked beacon ride.
That's a definite red light situation. don't do it.

Back in the day at Circle M in Mississippi, beacon rides and electric stars where classic. But I think I have left those memories behind now.

peanut4040

No electric circles with less than 5 people.

A few years ago after way too much drinking at ZHills during their New Year boogie I faced off with a rather large man of Viking looking descent in two way electric star.

We started with a 16 way, and some people drifted off, other didn't like that myself and my Viking friend kept reaching across the star to short it on peoples foreheads.

I don't know how long we lasted, in my memory it was a few minutes, but either way we outlasted the crowds interest in our joint electrocution and we were unplugged. :ph34r:

Neither of us appeared to have any lasting damage, but I don't think I would be so quick to do that again 8 years later.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

DougH

***No electric circles with less than 5 people.

A few years ago after way too much drinking at ZHills during their New Year boogie I faced off with a rather large man of Viking looking descent in two way electric star.

We started with a 16 way, and some people drifted off, other didn't like that myself and my Viking friend kept reaching across the star to short it on peoples foreheads.

I don't know how long we lasted, in my memory it was a few minutes, but either way we outlasted the crowds interest in our joint electrocution and we were unplugged. :ph34r:

Neither of us appeared to have any lasting damage, but I don't think I would be so quick to do that again 8 years later.

I've gone down to the final 3 twice. When I was a lot younger. I'm not so keen on doing that again now either. :D

But yeah, the funniest moments were zapping guys in the forehead or girls on the nipples. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******No electric circles with less than 5 people.

I've gone down to the final 3 twice. When I was a lot younger. I'm not so keen on doing that again now either. :D

But yeah, the funniest moments were zapping guys in the forehead or girls on the nipples. :D

oh yeah forehead zaps are awesome. at the Harvest Moon boogie one year when we got down to 4 or so in the star one girl sounded like she was having an orgasm :o
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

*********No electric circles with less than 5 people.

oh yeah forehead zaps are awesome. at the Harvest Moon boogie one year when we got down to 4 or so in the star one girl sounded like she was having an orgasm :o

Could have told her "nice orgasm! wanna fuck?" :o:D

JohnMitchell

You guys are crazy. :D

I usually leave before it gets that nuts. :P

What? And miss out on the fun of being a spectator laughing at the stupid shit? :D