RiggerLee

Go pros are truly every where.

What made me laugh is that they say they are concealing his identity because he is a victim of domestic abuse. Can you imagine what would happen if it came to light that an Army Ranger was being beat up by his wife. Would his rep ever recover? He'd probably be driven out of the service just on principle. And do you hear that voice? I would think that alone would be considered grounds for divorce, poor bastard.

http://patch.com/florida/dunedin/man-uses-gopro-camera-capture-domestic-abuse-0

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

The video also helped land her ass in jail, along with the forbidden interaction she forced with him at the courthouse.

Bitches be crazy sometimes.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can you imagine what would happen if it came to light that an Army Ranger was being beat up by his wife. Would his rep ever recover? He'd probably be driven out of the service just on principle.

As opposed to him using his hand-to-hand combat techniques to defend himself which would have cost him his career. I think he outsmarted the woman and won using his brains instead of his brawn. I think his fellow Rangers would not slight him in the least.

ETA: Why is it Rangers, SF and other SpecOps fall for the crazy ones? ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I've known a couple of guys like that.
They bring a new one around and you can see it in them the second you're introduced - and you think, "Here we go again."
Guess its kinda like women looking for the bad boys.

:S

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.