chileanXaos

Smart 120 in micron 304

Hello I would like to know if the smart 120 will fit on a micron 304 , I went to relative workshop and couldnt find the volume capacity it says that it works for a PD 106R, Micro Raven 109 , but people have told me that the smart packs smaller.
what are your experiences on smart canopies packing smaller.

are you sure the , for example I tryed to figure it out , but I found in the aerodyne site that the smart 99 is 262 cu i. so it wouldn`t fit on yhe 304?

ok, here's the thing, everyone will measure pack volume a little different, and the same person will get a different packvolume on each different day due to humidity and things like that.

so a pack rws may measure packvolume different than aerodyne. i would call up rws and ask if a smart 120 will fit in that container. i'd imagine it would, but maybe you will need to get the smart 110.

but again, call the manu. that will have all the answers.

later

mira conchatum..... anda a preguntarle del micon a tu abuela...aver si te responde. wuaaaaaa

it watches conchatum..... walks to ask to him of micon your grandmother... to aver if it responds to you

Thanks Babelfish. :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

mira conchatum..... anda a preguntarle del micon a tu abuela...aver si te responde. wuaaaaaa

Translated:

Look you your-mother's-pussy..........go ask about the Micron to your grandmother...see if she answers. wuaaaa (imitating a chils cry?)

slangs are hard to translate:S but it's funny nonetheless...

it looks buddy, like you got sold on the presumption that Smart reserves pack small....I don't think they do...smart 120 = pd 113 I think.

Felipe
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."