jimmytavino

CBS Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday !!! Does anyone here ever see this program???

It's a TV show. It's been on for a while,,, with some interesting, timely and entertaining reports.:)Charles Osgood. Great intro music and then maybe 5 or 6 segments, sort of like a news show..
but Without all the doom and gloom, crime and chaos, that otherwise dominate the nightly news...[:/]

I look forward to it, after reading the sunday paper...and enjoying a 2nd cup of coffee,,,
AND when you add the aroma of bacon on the stove.. ;) it's a good way to begin a leisurely Sunday...

However... IF you work at a dropzone , and or like to be on the first or second load B| then This show may Not BE for you.....
best to dvr it.....but DO watch it...:)
jmy

jimmytavino

Happy Sunday !!! Does anyone here ever see this program???

It's a TV show. It's been on for a while,,, with some interesting, timely and entertaining reports.:)Charles Osgood. Great intro music and then maybe 5 or 6 segments, sort of like a news show..
but Without all the doom and gloom, crime and chaos, that otherwise dominate the nightly news...[:/]

I look forward to it, after reading the sunday paper...and enjoying a 2nd cup of coffee,,,
AND when you add the aroma of bacon on the stove.. ;) it's a good way to begin a leisurely Sunday...

However... IF you work at a dropzone , and or like to be on the first or second load B| then This show may Not BE for you.....
best to dvr it.....but DO watch it...:)
jmy

I have been watching it for years... and Sunday mornings are no longer an issue for me going to the DZ.. I was knocked out of the sky for good at Lost Prairie by a DIZZIE dot dipshit. Perhaps someday I can afford to get a replacement Titanium shoulder replacement... but then there is the heart issue

I thought of you, normiss, when they did the piece about The Harley Dealer....in China !!!!:)Have a safe and Happy 4th.
Amazon....Miss you Dear..[:/]
...ryoder,, you crack me Up B| .. Yup.... the Sunday Paper... Hard Copy...:S;)
and... OMG Loved your reply,, quade !!! Does our common interest in the show make ME...
" the worlds Second most boring Skydiver"??

:)

You know I love it! We have almost the same routine. I never have bacon cooking, but I do usually have the weekly clothes washing going. Mark missed the Harley piece, but I saw it. I can't believe how much the bikes cost there! :o

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

***You know I love it! We have almost the same routine. I never have bacon cooking, but I do usually have the weekly clothes washing going. Mark missed the Harley piece, but I saw it. I can't believe how much the bikes cost there! :o***

right.... 12 grand Just to register it !!:o[:/]

I liked the report on FDRs solid and sensible program called the C C C which was a community jobs corps which apparently did amazing things, mostly at the National Parks !!! And which came at a time,,, the early 30s ,,,, of too much unemployment and too many folks "needing something to DO " ..... HE was unique, I'd say,,, in ENVISIONING such a thing, and yet todays "leaders" can't even demonstrate the common sense to COPY that..... :( here when we are in desperate times, once again.. :|
I missed the part with Weird Al.....????? .....( had to keep the bacon from Burning !!! ;)
but Do enjoy Mo Rocca he usually has an interesting segment...

jimmytavino

...I missed the part with Weird Al.....????? .....( had to keep the bacon from Burning !!! ;)
but Do enjoy Mo Rocca he usually has an interesting segment...

I didn't see it, but I found this short video on the CBS site. Werid Al playing the theme song. I don't know if there was more to it than that.

I've liked Weird Al since high school.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Thanks. For some reason or another, that video didn't show up when I looked for it.

Or I simply missed it.

I spend (or perhaps mis-spent) a lot of Sunday nights from 10 to midnight listening to Dr Demento.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo