skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Morning folks......

Today I get to sleep late since I'm going to Denmark for a job later this afternoon / night....
What happens??????

I wake up at 5:30..... W H A T T H E F U C K ?????????????????????

How annoying isn't that????

Any way... Here I sit now with a coffee mug....
How are you guys doing today????
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Morning folks......

Today I get to sleep late since I'm going to Denmark for a job later this afternoon / night....
What happens??????

I wake up at 5:30..... W H A T T H E F U C K ?????????????????????

How annoying isn't that????

Any way... Here I sit now with a coffee mug....
How are you guys doing today????

Nice internal alarm clock you got there ;)

I'm ok. Just woke up...and NEED MY COFFEE!!!!! :S

Good evening you all.

[rant]
I was contemplating of all the reasons that cause that this jumping season suck bigtime. There were:
- bad weather,
- aircraft problems,
- volcanos,
- more bad weather,
- Google.

The last one was the one when you ask yourself WTF is next?!!!?

Last two weekends we were grounded for half of the time because they were doing photos for Google Earth/Maps. >:(
Fck U Google! Most of us have max 52 jumpable weekends in year and if you write off the ones that have bad weather there is so little left for you to screw up. Click your cameras on workdays damit! >:(
[/rant]

dudeist skydiver #42

Morning y'all. I need a good reason to laugh this morning...anyone got a good joke and the strongest cup of coffee for me?

Not sure if this one ever gets old, but check out the marijuana OD 911 call, I think someone (re)posted it up recently here in bonfire? where the cop and his wife thought they were OD'ing on special brownies. Gets me every time :P

And coffee your way too-- though it's 10 pm here, so depending on your time zone may need to save it for the next mornin' :)
Off to bed (dunno why I always post to this f'ing thread at night lately lol.. I'm just not a morning person.. but I guess someday I might have to be.. lucky enough at the moment to have a toddler who sleeps in and no morning classes.. so, for tomorrow morning, in advance- mornin' all! B|

edit- geez this thing always takes me to the SECOND to last page, totally missed this entire page- so i'm a bit behind on things.. guess I do need some coffee after all.. anyways, howdy all, and sorry for the belated response :)
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Well another day starts here in the U.K .. It's cold and grey outside ... so I'm staying in and supping good strong coffee and munching on hot buttered toast ... hey, we know how to have a good time over here.

Good morning folks - have a grand day.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Well done you, for getting the day right ..... hey if you said it 7 days in a row... you're going to be right eventually:P

Dare I ask - how was your night so bad?

Well the sun is shining here - but it's still very cold but I'll warm up as I'm tidying out the garage today ... whooppeeee[:/]

Have a fun day and weekend peeps

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Gonna have a great weekend!!!

Our $ wheel drive club is having a car and truck show on Sat. then on Sunday it's off for a trail ride...well lots of trail rides:D:D:)

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Mornin' Bry and all!! :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'm sleepy, kiddo's sleepy, not much to do today.. maybe nap hehe.. tomorrow will hopefully get some good jumps in.. one more week till I leave for my trip, then I'll be away for two weeks (but will get some tunnel time in instead of jumping) but I definitely want to make sure I get at least one jump in this weekend and next before leaving the state..

Bry, is everything ok with your partner's health concerns you mentioned? My thoughts are with you!

Blue skies all, take care!

peace,
robyn

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi