skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Good morning all!!!!!:)

I haven't posted in my own thread for awhile so I figured I'd better have a cup of coffee and wish everyone a good week;)

So,good Monday morning younse!!!

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Morning Patrick!!!:)

When you say leaving for school you don't mean like today is your first day right?

Where you at right now...up north or did ya get to Florida yet?

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I'm still at home. Classes start a week from today. I have to move in on Friday. I'm leaving here this Thursday at 7am driving 12 hours to Atlanta then sleeping for 7-8 hours then another 10 hours to Orlando to move into my new digs.

Btw interesting fact. If you type Philly, PA; Chi-Town, IL or Hotlanta, GA into google maps it knows exactly where you are talking about. Seriously. Go type in chi-town, il to hotlanta, ga. I'm waiting.

nearly 3pm Monday here, I'm about to finish work for the day, then go to the gym then dinner on the run and Night trade school at 6pm-until 9pm.
Me is learnin to Spray paint, so I's can paint me own bike, and not spend $2000.00 to have someone else do it.
I'ts going to cost $2k to set myself up to paint it:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sounds like a good deal.I used to paint car and do body work in high school and for a few years after school.

Then became a auto tech.for 5 years before I went to college for the medical stuff:)

Gonna use a lacquer or poly-ureathane finish in the bike?

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Gonna use a lacquer or poly-ureathane finish in the bike?

Bry

2 pack metal flake, haven't sorted if I'll go deep red or charcoal grey yet. either colour will have gold accent striping:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My vote is for the charcoal grey.

Red metalflake with the gold accent stripe sounds sharp!!!

That's where my quandry lies:D:D They'll both look great with that colour combo, but i keep flipping from one preference to the other:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My vote is for the charcoal grey.

Red metalflake with the gold accent stripe sounds sharp!!!

That's where my quandry lies:D:D They'll both look great with that colour combo, but i keep flipping from one preference to the other:ph34r::ph34r:

Have you tried mocking it up in photoshop or a similar program with colors as approximate as you can get them? That helps me sometimes.

no fuckin way! so does "the city that never sleeps, ny"

I love google for all the cool little things they put in there. if you wanted driving directions from say chicago to london it used to give you directions to the east coast then tell you to swim then tell you how to get to london from the coast of England. :D