skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Ahhh yes...The 3 most asked ??'s on Dz.com
and here's the answers..........
1.Eastern Time Zone...over here in Pa.

2.On medical leave..Flight Medic/Respiratory Therapist(Frapped in during a jump)

3.Get up early because my pain won't let me sleep any longer then 4 hours at aclip,plus I go to sleep early,I'm on here because if I do things around the house and wake up the wife...I'll be back in the hospital:P

Sleep to me is overrated...I don't need much.

So, there's my story

BTW...Good morning to ya:):D:D

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Nope....

Implying that we've all been asking us that same questions regarding skydiverbry ;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Well, the pain pill bottle does say take every 4-6 hours. Down the hatch!

Respiratory therapist huh? Man I am getting over a 3 week cold that has had me coughing up some of the narliest stuff.... I think I am over the cold but my throat and lungs are still jacked. The DXM trips I go on are pretty entertaining though. ;););)

What did you do on a jump to hurt yourself? and what injuries?

Yeah I get you now, 4:30am is damn early. You gotta expect some questioning from that one.

About sleep: although I can stay up super late no problem, and run on fairly little sleep, I can't get too dragged down especially if I need to perform during the day. I need to get 5-6 hours of solid sleep on average or I turn into a pissed off dude!

Fuck the pain meds...that's a long road of ineffective and addicting bullshit...(story in it self)

In short?Got caught under a spinning mal(main and reserve) hit ground,fractured T-11,T-12,L1-5,pelvis,orbital sockets,flail chested and head bleed.Life support,rehab..all the great shit that fgoes with it.

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Yeah I feel ya, although sometimes that stuff can come in handy, I pretty much only use it for getting to sleep or for fun. I had shoulder surgery awhile back and woke up in the middle of the night afterwards hurting bad, glad they sent me home with some. Addiction is no bueno though, and easy to do. Opiates are quite a drug. No good on your crash landing, sounds like a weak scenario. Glad you are still kickin in the land of the living.

Been on all the "good" stuff.but ya build up such a tolerance after awhile it doesn't matter what ya take...Then you get a paradoxial effect from it...it makes you more sensitive to pain.I just keep working out to keep me mobile and only take a small dosage of Vicodin when it gets intolerable.Then it only takes the "edge off"

Been a long road..still got some highway in front of me...had my last surgery this July to have a plate placed in my orbital socket

But any day you are not on a ventilator is a good day I've learned:)
Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Amen Brother!

Good Morning. TGIF! Why the hell does the NBA finals have to be on so late? [:/] This is going to be a loooooooong morning. Esspresso anyone?

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Friday Morning. Haven't had my coffee yet. I kinda like going into work an hour early. No BS first thing. Accomplished a few things already. Too bad I have to wait for mt 10am break before I get my bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel with my coffee.
And of course the best thing about today is it is PAYDAY!!!
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Money talks but all mine says is goodbye

Best money related statement I've heard in a long time!!!
:D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Heeeey... C'mon all you coffee bitches....
I "burned past" my rise and shine time today by 2 freaking hours....
Had to go to work without having breakfast and that's a perfect recipie for a lousy mood....

Boutgh 2 bagles on my way to work and now chugging coffee here....
So come and join me already... Mmkay???

Cheers ;)

dudeist skydiver # 19515