skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Ok David..or is it Dave?

Me a job!!???
Ha Ha I'm still in the recuperation mode from bouncing off the groundB|

My job is gone due to my diability to perform the required duties need as a Flight Medic....Read:Grounded!

So,I'm just waiting to go back to college here at the end of Aug.

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Sorry to hear that. I knew you were at home, but didn't know why. Yeah, David, Dave and every once in a while someone insists I am a Davey. Not sure why. I introduce myself to people as David and they say, "Glad to meet you, Dave." I don't care. I've called everything at one point or another.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Ok,now that we got that cleared up you shall now be known as Dave;)B|:D:D

yeah,I'm at home but not like home ridden,just still trying to get back a lot of muscle tone and flexability I've lost
I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and its getting there.

Just really a good day when your not on a ventilator(Life support);):)
Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Good morning! Sun is actually shining here in OK, nice change after approx 5 inches of rain in the last 5 days!;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Good morining gang! Waking up this morning to find this big dork walking around my house wearing just boxers (that's Bolas for ya :ph34r: ). About to pack up and head to the DZ. Meeting Niki there as well ... I look forward to trying out his canopy (going up one size) and see if that can help with my issues landing (while standing up) ...

Have a good day everyone ...

O

Good morining gang! Waking up this morning to find this big dork walking around my house wearing just boxers (that's Bolas for ya :ph34r: ). About to pack up and head to the DZ. Meeting Niki there as well ... I look forward to trying out his canopy (going up one size) and see if that can help with my issues landing (while standing up) ...

Have a good day everyone ...

O

Bolas in boxers....you must have hid you thongs good then...:P

Good morning and have fun at the dz ....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Sunday afternoon here. First day of the Iraqi workweek. Spent three hours in a meeting with my Iraqi general. I miss jumping out of airplanes.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Good morning guys ... waking up with a headache this morning ... and I didn't even have a lot to two drink - that freakin' french martini with dinner did me in ... sweet, girlie drinks do that to me ... I'll stick to tequila next time :S.

Awesome jumping yesterday, good landings all day ... We had an attempted "dorkzone 4-way hybrid" (that went to shit quickly) - mrnatural - bolas - npgraphicdesign - me. Awesome!!!:)
O

Good afternoon Dave!!!:)
Sounds like a fun start to the work week;)

I know what ya mean about missing the jumpin part,been almost five years for me now in Sept.
Looks like I may never be able to do it again.
One last jump and I'm considering "retirement"[:/]

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Morning Oly!!:)
Sorry about the headache[:/]

Great to hear ya got those landing down...hate to say it "But I told you so"
I knew you'd get back into the swing of things..great to hear you had a good time at the DZ

How's your house guest??

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Good morning!!!!

Off to the DZ here in a bit. Hope this shit weather blows over so i can get at least CAT C done today.B|

Briles

Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55

Good Morning! Its a beautiful Sunny day here in Minneapolis, unusually cool for august!

Went to Skydive Twin Cities yesterday to meet hte folks, and get my canopy inspected, built my new smoker (that is happily puffing away on the back deck getting 'seasoned') and took some great dusk photos of Minneapolis. Today, work on the truck to get it ready for next weekend!

Peace and all that stuff.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Good Morning folks. Hope your having a great weekend. Decided not to jump this weekend and spend some time with my better half (oh, the sacrifices I make ;) ) Nice ride on the motorcycles yesterday, hanging out by the pool today, maybe go see a movie. You folks be safe out there.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Good Morning SARLDO.
Still have rain here so.......looks like a day in the homestead:P

Bry

:(:(:( You don't want to know our local weather. ;):P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68