wwhisler

Need a rigger in Portland, OR area

Hey all! I just relocated to the Portland, Oregon area from Arizona and am in need of a rigger for a simple repack. Is there a rigger directory on DropZone.com or can somebody recommend an excellent rigger to me? Thanks,

Wade Whisler
D-19865

You could call Skydive Oregon 503-829-4036. Jennifer is a great rigger. If you have not already, you should come out and check us out, we have an incredible DZ. (www.skydiveoregon.com)
Not sure where you are coming from but if you get on I-205 headed from Portland to Salem take the Park place exit which drops you on Hwy 213 take if for about 18 miles till you come to a stop light with a Safeway on the left (this street is hwy 211) turn right and about 1/2 a mile on the left is the DZ.
Welcome to Portland !
Kirk

if youd rather not drive 45 min. out to the local dz's you can drop your rig off to me here in portland. my girlfriend Caryn just moved here from eloy where she was working at bombproof rigging. shes not working untill fri. so she could have you packed up in a day or so. call me at work if you want to drop off your rig. 503 231 1344
shes a very expierienced rigger that takes alot of pride in her work.
jeff

or you can just pencil it and no one would know.

shit, did I say that out loud?

dum de dum.....de dum..de de dumm........

I hear nuttin....notta thinnggg;)

you shouldnt encourage the younger jumpers to learn "all" of our bad habits....:P

using a pencil leads to awkward questions anyways:ph34r:

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.