mber

Finally - No more excuses!!

Hi all...

Initially tried to get into the skydiving back in the late 80's out in Perris. After a few days of getting scrubbed due to winds... shipped off to Okinawa where scuba diving became the focus. Finally did a static in Maricopa AZ about 7 years ago. It was more of a dare with the guys that lived in my 'cult' de sac. It was great but I didn't have the means to really indulge.

We relocated to Virginia about six months ago and there are limited opportunities for me to SCUBA or ATV... so I have been looking for another hobby.

Apparently my (very thoughtful, generous and beautiful) wife noticed the Orange airport as we were at the tail-end of our mad-dash cross-country 4 day relocation trek and also saw that SkyDive Orange was there. This put the thought into her head to surprise me with the best B-day present ever! I recently turned 39 and was presented with a gift-wrapped SIM with a certificate in it stating that I was paid up through getting my 'A'. Went out to SkyDive Orange last weekend and began what I hope is a very long and rewarding relationship with the sport. Look forward to seeing and learning from y'all in the future...B|B|B|B|

Wow what a great present !! Up till your A... pfewww lucky dude !!

Agree with the previous post... about the house chores...

My boyfriend gave me a tandem for my b-day which got me to want to jump for myself... thought he would regret his present because of that.... LOL. (he doesnt regret it though!!!)
Don't try to live forever, you will not succeed!