Student Out In Denver

Hey!

Just thought I'd stop by and introduce my self as I am just starting out in this sport.

My name is Jeff Mullen, a sophmore over at CU Boulder studying Aerospace Engineering and am a cadet in the Air Force ROTC program. I'm at the Mile High Skydiving DZ up in Longmont. Hopefully, after this coming saturday, I'll finish up the AFF program and start my coach jumps!

Anyways, just though I'd say hello!

Cheers!

Haha, yea, I'd buy beer...cept that whole "21" age thingy...a few more years till then!!

They let you out of the CU engineering center long enough to go skydiving?? Sheesh, you kids these days have it easy, I spent every bit of my time when I went to school there in that damn ugly building. >:(>:(

Good luck on the AFF! I'll probably be jumping in longmont this weekend, so I'll listen for the "Jeff has passed AFF" call over the PA. Don't forget the :D. Also, don't forget the fact that liquor stores are closed on sunday and you may need to plan ahead! Lack of planning (or age) is no excuse!!

Haha...yea, thinking about installing a bed in the lab over at CU...lol

Haha, yea, I'd buy beer...cept that whole "21" age thingy...a few more years till then!!

Then give your money to someone else to buy it. You must buy beer when you graduate!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey all! Just graduated AFF today! Had some nice jumps, just need to work on holding a heading during tracking, lol.

Just wondering if there's any coaches on these forums that jump out of Mile High? If so, could you do some jumps with me sometime so I can start hammering off those 'A' requirements?

Cheers! .... and :D:D:D!!!

what bro up here in Vail still trying to do AFF
did 3 day tunnel camp in April

You still haven't made use of what you learned in that tunnel camp??? (You may remember me; Tall guy, white suit, kicked JP in the nose.)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

another CU Boulder Alum here! Congrats Jeff, best of luck! Enjoy Colorado while you're still there! I miss the mountains (and Thursday nights on Pearl Street... Foundry, Soma's, The Sink, Tulagi's, did I miss any others?) HAHAHAHA, see you in the sky brother.

Blue Skies
Cesspool
"I have no fear of falling, but I hate hitting the ground" -The Badlees

Hey!

Not an alum just yet...a few more years for that!