Stumpy

Credit where credit is due

I think it is important to report good buying experiences as well as bad.... so,

I'd Just like to say in terms of customer service, three people deserve a mention and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend them all:

KellyF - fantastic container in very short time (about a month) and made any changes i asked for with no problems at all and even put up with my pestering,
Skybytch - for sorting the initial order out and giving me loads of advice along the way, and last but definitely not least:
Joannie from Sunshine Factory for going out of her way to help me source a cypres to go in my new rig - don't know if she posts on here but if you know her then say hi from me!

If and when i get out there i owe you all some beers....
B|B|
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Inifinity gets props from me on my awesome rig too. Also, I believe it is one of their "Steves" who measured me up proper and helped me choose colors and fabrics. And I guess I have to thank KellyF for not telling them not to do that mixed-up color pattern. ;)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

For me it would be Mirage, Atair, PD, Bonehead, Firefly & Go Fast, I have never in 5 years, had a bad experience with any gear manufacture. On the contrary all the above companies have all give me exceptional customer service whenever I picked up the phone to contact them.

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

I've got to say, every manufacturer I have had the pleasure to deal with. The list is too long to mention each one. From either purchasing gear, hardware, materials, component parts, etc. I have always been met with courtesy, cheerfulness and loads of help and in-sight. Anyone out there, who has a question of any kind, for a manufacturer, don't be afraid to call them. There is no such thing as a 'dumb' question. The only 'dumb' question is the one not asked.

Chuck

For me it would be Mirage, Atair, PD, Bonehead, Firefly & Go Fast, I have never in 5 years, had a bad experience with any gear manufacture.

bonehead was the most rude company ive ever dealt with in my life. that lady whom was incharge of orders and dealers was a flat out BITCH!!! and i hope she reads this. ive heard she was fired last year but im threw supporting a company that would ever even hire a person like that. i called bonehead to ask about an uncomfortable fit even after i baked the shell. this lady whom was rude the entire phone call had the nerve to say to me " if your having problem understaning our instructions ask your girlfreind to read them to you"
i was floored!!! never ever again would i support bonehead. on the contrary kerry from infinity was awsome. i love my new rig

I just bought a new Racer & Angelfire Reserve from Nancy LaRiviere at Jump Shack. Couldn't be happier with their Service. Really good customer service. I haven't got the rig yet, Nancy Just let me know other day, that rig is being shipped by the end of this coming this week.
Mike