freeflysurf

Female tandem masters

Hi Ladies
Hi, My name is Donna, origianlly from New Zealand.
I have been doing tandems for 10 years and have accumalated 6100 tandem jumps.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my passengers company and just love doing tandems as a whole.
I know the female tandem masters from New Zealand (you go girls,lynette and Viviane)
and Australia, plus 2 from the states, but I would love to know just how MANY female tandem masters there are.
So I had hoped we would get to hear from you ladies, and any inspiring news with it.
Blue skies
Donna

Kickass!

I'm a pretty newbie TM with only about 250 tandems, so I love it when super experienced TMs pop up on the boards. We have a few TM discussions going on in the Safety and Training forum right now, please come and contribute.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Wow! That's almost 12 tandems a week, jumping every single weekend for 10 years!

I don't know any female TMs - over here they are few and far between. But, I know that our very own Skybytch used to do tandems. You might get some more insight from her.

Out of curiosity, how many mals have you had in 6100 tandems, and of the mals, how many did you pack yourself?

We would love to have your input in the TM poll threads currently active in th Safety and Training Forum.
Arrive Safely

John

"HI!"
WOW and Welcome to DZ.com. Totally awesome that you do what you do and may you find more enjoyment thru it for years to come.
I wish I had a female TM at my home DZ, my wife would be more apt to try a tandem with a female Tm.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868