mhartboca

Another newbie...

Another newbie here...

Something I've always wanted to do...

So, thanks to my own personal mid-life crises this past year (and continuing).. I did it!

Wheee! Wow! Whoa! So many words to describe it, but none really do the job, do they?

Meanwhile, I'm past AFF, hoping for jump #14 this weekend, weather permitting. I live in SE Florida, consider Sebastian my home DZ, but work in Memphis, so I also jump at West Tennessee Skydiving.

In TN, ya gotta wear extra clothes! Brrrrr. And these things that go over your hands; "gloves" I think they're called. At home, we sometimes have to wear long sleeves. :-)

I love it! Currently looking for my first rig, if anyone knows of one... Something around a 220, with all the accessories...

Blue skies all!
Michael
Michael Hart

Although buying your own gear is great, you might want to wait until 30 jumps or so...I found myself wanting something smaller by jump 40:S! You can usually get demo gear at the DZ for a daily rental that's cheaper than a per jump cost. Just food for thought!

Blue onesB|
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Hey, do you know Classair? They also have a post on Intro & Greets. You both jump at Sebastian.

thanks to my own personal mid-life crises this past year (and continuing)..

Once you survive the crises, I found my own personal experience a little refreshing. It helped me to "keep it all in perspective" so to speak. Good luck with your experience, hang in there!