atsaubrey

ya know i never said hi!

i just started posting and appoligize for being rude and not saying hello first. im the 300lbs guy who asks lots of silly questions and what not. lol i figure what the hell and decided to post a pic or two of my first dive. ever seen an anvil pulled out of a plane? lol whats really funny is the outside instructor (jumpercozic) actually did have to PULL me out on my first AFF. lol
"GOT LEAD?"

137mph

That's not fast. Well, compared to a lot of jumpers who average 115mph, yeah, that's fast, but I don't think so. 130+ on my belly is very easy...did 170mph on my belly once for the hell of it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

But he's not gonna have a strong arch on his first few jumps. I weigh 125, and my first three jumps I was in a skintight jumpsuit, and going like 115-120, then all of a sudden on my level 4 I found my instructor way up above me and desperately giving me a leg extension hand signal and fighting her way back down to me. I was going like 130+, so I got to wear a baggier(and FAR more comfortable)jumpsuit.

137mph

That's not fast. Well, compared to a lot of jumpers who average 115mph, yeah, that's fast, but I don't think so. 130+ on my belly is very easy...did 170mph on my belly once for the hell of it.

With a good arch, I can do 158Mph on my belly. ;)

I usually fall 110-135Mph, depending on the jumpsuit I wear.

;)

Yves

But he's not gonna have a strong arch on his first few jumps

That's not always true. An AFF student at my DZ that just came up through the AFP program was arched out so far that the AFF instructors could have played cards on her back under her rig! That's just a recent example.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

But he's not gonna have a strong arch on his first few jumps

That's not always true. An AFF student at my DZ that just came up through the AFP program was arched out so far that the AFF instructors could have played cards on her back under her rig! That's just a recent example.

Very true! I was so arched on my first jump that when we got down the instructors were like "Do you HAVE a backbone?!!" I forgot to tell them I was a gymnast ;)

Anyway welcome to your new family mate! :P
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1