newtothesky21

Canadians

Try making your way down to AZ, USA in January. I hear there's a massive annual invasion that takes place somewhere down there (Ground Zero=Eloy).

Invasion??

Shhhhh!!!! They'll think that we're trying to be aggressive......

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Try making your way down to AZ, USA in January. I hear there's a massive annual invasion that takes place somewhere down there (Ground Zero=Eloy).

The "Canadian Invasion" begins Jan 8 and ends the 25th.
There is a Canadian skills camp Feb 28- March 14.
Welcome to the forums!
BB

If you want Canadians.. you HAVE to go to Lost Prarie next summer.. they were almost as thick as the grasshoppers there this past July... Big ones... litte ones... evil little ones offering up jello shooters.....:)

Amazon

Oh come on now! Everyone knows Lost Prairie is a myth (heh heh)

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

If you're ever heading to Florida stop by Monroe Georgia on your way and we can do an all-Canadian 2-way. My folks live in Golden Lake about 45 minutes from Arnprior, so next time I'm up there I should bring my gear. How is Mile High, friendly folk? It's a Cessna DZ isn't it? (but that's OK, it's all good).

Don

I am Canadian.... I jump out of Waterville N.S. I am a student, just did my first solo freefall :) and I am hooked to skydiving in a big way now. I think I will have to start selling stuff just to afford jumping

----
----
Everyone who lives eventually dies, but not everyone who has died has truly lived.