alanab

New girl to forums and BORED at work

morning!! Back at work... yes, still bored. how was everyone's weekends???

great birthday weekend thanks, took part in a big way on my b-day which equalled (sadly didn’t beat) the national collegiate record. Then on the Sunday did a jump which got me qualified as a cat10.

Beautiful weather here at the mo too

anyone got cool pics they can post up here? dont have to be of skydiving... i really love pictures and photography and people.

please post your bestB|

My little girl.............
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

My little girl.............

i dont understand...........

Meant to post this...
Didn't realize that was not uploaded until someone PM me about it....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

awww... she's a cutie:) you look exactly like a jumper at my dz, his name's gumby. wierd!

Thanks for the cutie part, but not so sure about the Gumbie.....

:SB|

Hi Alana!

Welcome to the forums after a long lurk! Sorry to hear about your injury; I wish you a speedy recovery. Keep us posted, OK?

Meanwhile, you can stay connected here. I was out of things for two and a half months this Summer, and did exactly that.

Blue ones backatcha! B|
Arrive Safely

John

Meanwhile, you can stay connected here. I was out of things for two and a half months this Summer, and did exactly that.

what happened to you that got you out for that long?? this recovery seems to be taking an eternity and it's only been 2 weeks:(

Wow, we have a lot in common. I have lost all ability to do my work. I sit in front of a PC and a Unix box all day wishing I could be out jumping.

I called in sick Monday and managed to get in some jumps - 28 and 29. I'm still new.

I find that for several days after a jump, I love the sky, the clouds, the earth and everyone on it. Then someone at work brings me back to reality. Why do they do that?

What kind of internship are you doing? I'm a telecom analyst, but I am about to start a consulting firm with a skydiving bud! Do you think we will ever get any work done?

Words aren't real

haha. i think i remember doing some work when i got here this morning. wait maybe that was last week. hmm, probly not! all i ever do is wish i was jumping, i even tacked a ton of skydiving pics to my wall. even when im not at work, i cant jump (damn elbow) i'm noting something called a "nothing internship" it's really neat... i get paid fairly well to sit here and do this 9 hrs a day. i wanna fly!!!B|