Skydivinchic

New Flyer

Howdy Divers! I am a newbie to all of this and I am really liking a lot of you already. I am planning my first jump in July with hopefully and group... somewhere in South Carolina... probably Chester. Can't wait to meet those who I have chatted with. I can't believe I am looking forward to jumping out of a plane.

Marcelle [email protected]

Marcelle and Tracey278.jpg

Congrats and welcome! I'm sure you'll love it. When I did my first tandem, the people who went with me were all nervous and didn't want to go, but after we jumped, they were totally happy!
Good luck, and have a great time!

Blondes do have more fun!

Your going to have the time of your life! Warning - you may become addicted. And may cause drainage of savings account. ;)

Congrats on your decision to take flight!!! (if you can afford it, I recommend bringing extra cash to do another jump. (as you may want to go right back up once you get down) Sometimes they offer you a discount jump if you go right back up.

-Blue Skies- ;)

Be sure to get a videographer to go along to document it. They can use the money and you will have something to really remember from your first jump. I talked a bunch of guys from work into going for it and the one who did the video was COOLS.... the look on his face and that longgggggg SCREAM was to much;)

Amazon

Congratulations on your decision to jump.

I did my first jump in Feb. It was a Static Line. I wish I had a video, but it was way too cold for the cameras. Have fun and do the Video. Let us know how it goes.
Lou

Hello everyone!! I am in the process of finishing up my requirements to get my A license. Only have my accuracy landings left. I started the AFF program on Easter Sunday, and ever since then I feel like I should have my paychecks direct deposited to the DZ as that is where I spend my days off. :P
Still have a lot to learn, but love every minute of it!!!