MyOwnWay

so, i have been stalking. . .

yes, it's true, i have been stalking dz.com and i have finally worked up the courage to introduce myself. i am another newby at KSUPC (only 6 jumps). i have come to be known there as manifest, burger, and packing bitch. hey, what can i say? i am helpful.
how where you introduced to this sport, you may ask. well, i have always wanted to make at least one tandem, mark it off of my list "to do before i die" and move on to the next crazy idea. well, i had such a blast that i knew i wanted to take a class and continue jumping. if it wasn't for kansasskydiver helping me out, i might have backed out and always wished that i had jumped more. i have to say if it wasn't for the support of the club i probably would have given up. thanks guys for encouraging me and helping me out!

~myownway

"if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

i have come to be known there as manifest, burger, and packing bitch.

you do cook a pretty good burger, but usually I end up doing all the work (bugging you and complaining of hunger). :ph34r::ph34r:

keep jumping all summer and you might get up to 8 jumps :D:D

im just teasing you :P anyways welcome to the forums. have fun at the boogie this summer.. you going to couch freaks with chris in august?

MB 3528, RB 1182

. have fun at the boogie this summer.. you going to couch freaks with chris in august?

yup, i am indeed going to freaks! chris wants me to be his packing bitch. doesn't bother me, i will get experience out of it. now i have to see if it is as crazy as everybody tell me! ;)

~myownway
"if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

Since I have my wonderful greenie powers, I moved your post to Intros for you. I don't want it to get lost in the noise in Talkback.

Another example of what a kind and considerate person skymama is.

Welcome & congrats on the jumps.

Blue Skies/Black Death
Larry

"Mock not thine altitude, lest the ground come up and smite thee."

Hello!

Well I guess I should say hi to everyone. I'm fairly new to skydiving. I took my first jump last November and so far I have my "B" locense. My goal is to have my "D" license within my first year. I fly and train people how to fly ultralights also so that takes up alot of my time. I hope to start meeting some of you guys as time passes. Thanks and have a great day!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!