exelent

Give me some suggestion

Well, this site is chock-full of information for you covering everything a newbie could possibly want to know. Spend a while clicking on all the links and you'll find pages and pages of information. Also, all new skydivers should read "The Skydiver's Handbook". You can buy a copy here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Here's some free literature on the First Jump Course at our Drop Zone. It's a handout for students to read prior to attending class. It is NOT a substitue for the performance-oriented training your instructors will demonstrate for you. And, depending on aircraft, the exit procedures might change.

http://www.skydivetulsa.com/online_manual.htm

...Bigun

I don't have alot of suggestions for you. Just like to welcome you to the website. I was hoping you could do me a favor and run down to Ferrari, and tell them to pull there head out of there ass. Hopefully they will get it together for Imola!!!!!

Believe those who are seeking truth. Doubt those who find it. -Andre Gide

Hi....Antonio, I am Deborah from Georgia and I too am raising money to begin my AAF course. I am having to take on a part time job just to finance my skydiving but it is an expense worth working at bit extra for. I read the skydivers handbook here and it's great. I personally am just spending any spare time I have learning about everything I can (especially malfunctions and what to do about them). Good luck!

hello antonio,
glad to see youre looking for the information.
you've come to the correct place!;)

I live in the U.S. so I cant tell you much about the Italian Dropzones. but I hope to hear abou tyour experiences. I have always wanted to jump in italy!;)

My photos

My Videos

Hey Antonio, it might be worth going to visit your local dropzone, or phoning them.
There is a list of Italian DZs here.....
http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/Europe/Italy/index.html
The local jumpers will probably be happy to chat and answer your questions......
There are some good skydivers from Italy, the Frick Freefly team (Atmonauti) are great people.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hello to both Deborah and Antonio! Looks like you are getting all kinds of good suggestions to get started. There is one more thing you HAVE to do!! Check out our team website!;)
We are always looking to recruit new fans!!!
Good luck in starting your skydiving carrer and welcome!!