BlueSkiesBabe

Hi

Hi everyone. Here's a brief summary of my exposure to skydiving. I only have 5 jumps under my belt, 4 static line under rounds, and one tandem. But I love it, and hope to be able to head south to do some serious training.

Although, I haven't jumped much, I have been hanging out with skydivers, and on a DZ pretty much every weekend, and many week nights for the last year and a half.

I love the atmosphere, I love the people, and when I do get up there, I love the air.

Cheers!

Howdy! I did the S/L program when I was on student status...just wait till you get to do the freefall all on your own, no tandem, just you doing PRCPs in freefall. You'll never look back! B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey good to have ya! We can always use more pretty faces. Have a good time... there is always lots o fun to be had, ya just gotta look for it!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hello Babe :)welcome...
please consider yourself invited
to join us here in Niagara County NY...if you
are considering AFF....or Tandem progression.. we have a great group of people at Frontier Skydivers,, and a C180 and a
Twin Otter... we are about an hour and a half from Toronto,, and many of our members are from that fine city... write anytime,,, for details... jmy
Blue Skies....... BlueSkiesBabe....:)