Rebecca

Hellloooo!!

OK, I got my chops busted for not introducing myself, so here I am!

I live in Houston and jump at Spaceland, which, limited DZ exposure granted, is the MOST AWESOME dropzone EVER!

I've met a ton of wonderful people there, and now that I've been lurking for a good long while, I'd like to get to know you fine folks as well.

Gosh, this seems so solemn and formal... :D

Any of you traveling to Houston are welcome to send me a PM so I can be sure to assemble a welcome wagon... Ladyskydiver, you're going to be here soon, right? Like, tomorrow? I'll keep an eye out for you on Saturday!

See y'all around!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hi and welcome.

Yes, I'm flying into Houston tomorrow (13th) and will be at Skydive Houston (14th) and Spaceland (15th) weather permitting. :D

I'd love to meet up with you and am looking forward to seeing Texas. :)

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

OK, I got my chops busted for not introducing myself, so here I am!

I live in Houston and jump at Spaceland, which, limited DZ exposure granted, is the MOST AWESOME dropzone EVER!

I've met a ton of wonderful people there, and now that I've been lurking for a good long while, I'd like to get to know you fine folks as well.

Gosh, this seems so solemn and formal... :D

----------------------------------------------
Congratulations and welcome!
;)See, that wasn't like pulling teeth!B|

Thanks Slim and outofit!

Being welcomed in truly hospitable skydiver-fashion is what really got me into this fantastic sport. I missed last weekend at the DZ- even with the crappy weather, I usually hang out anyway- and now I feel all out of sorts, like I haven't been there in FOREVER.

Skydiving has also made my corporate job both easier and more difficult. Easier, because I know something no one else around here knows, and I'm extra-appreciative of my paycheck. Harder, because I have to sit in an office on beautiful days, and the daily BS seems even more trivial (if that's possible).

'Course all y'all know exactly what I'm talking about, which is why you rock!

Anyway, there's my 2 sheckels...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

sittin in my office right now. it's pissing rain right now, so I don't hate it so much today, but living out here in Palm Springs is tough... it rains about 5 days outta the year, and the rest is all nice and sunny. makes me hate the office!!!:D

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

It rains a bit more than that here in Houston (see: Hurricane Allison), and it DOES get oppressively hot in the summer, but I can't complain much since we're not grounded all winter.

When I head to work, like yesterday morning, and it's 65 degrees with tiny, puffy white clouds, after a weekend of rain, I'm not a very pleasant person to deal with...

'Course I only really care if the weekend forecast is good...

Woo hoo!

Hi Rebecca. Haven't been out to Spaceland recently (haven't been anywhere recently :(), but hopefully this weekend if the weather doesn't crap out.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

HA HA! You finally started posting!

Do it right- get your cyber-ass outta my thread and start your own, dammit! ;)

Or I'll introduce you: Everyone, this is Cory. Cory, this is everyone.

All together now, "HI CORY!"

B|

See, I think you may have misunderstood the motto of our state. We have no contractual obligation to show you, we simply require you to show us:P

I can only speak for myself, here, but I'm sure we could show you a pretty good time if/when you were to come a little north to play.:)

Truman Sparks for President