Cepheus

Heyas :)

Hi all! New to the forums, just signed up, thought I'd stop in and say hello. :)
I'm a pretty new jumper -- just started about 2 and a half months ago, and I'm loving it! Still on student status -- I did a bunch of tandems before I knew I was going to be doing this for the rest of my life. :P

I'm still amazed at the way my life has changed since I started jumping. I have changed so much! It's like I went up for that first jump as one person, and came down someone completely different... I didn't expect it would effect me as it has. I'm still trying to figure out who I am! All I know is that I definately like the person I am now much better than the person I was... All I seem to think about lately is getting back in the air as soon as possible!

I don't get to jump as often as I like, though. So far, my average has been one jump every two weeks, despite the fact that I'm usually at the DZ twice a week... But hey, I'd rather be at the DZ and not jump, than be bored at home and not jump. ;) At least I get to hang out, have some laughs, and watch some awesome skydives. :)
I don't know where skydiving will take me, but I'm sure it'll be a blast!
--
Skydive -- testing gravity, one jump at a time.

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

(How old are you? The way you type, you sound young-ish. Forgive me if I'm off base... :$)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

(How old are you? The way you type, you sound young-ish. Forgive me if I'm off base... :$)

Lol :)
Youngish? If 22 is youngish, then you've got me pegged. I'm sure I'll mellow out in time. I'm still on my high from jumping yesterday -- landed on my feet for the first time, so I've been celebrating. ;)
--

-- landed on my feet for the first time, so I've been celebrating.

He said "first" - BEER!!!

Oh yeah, welcome to the fantasy world of DZ.com. ;)

Edit: Remove my foot from my mouth.

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Sorry. Please accept my humble appology. Please see correction above.

Correction duly noted, and humble appology graciously accepted. :P

For those of you who are curious, Cepheus is the name of a constellation, and refers to 'Cepheus the King.' I didn't choose the name on this basis, though. I saw it, thought it was cool, so I picked it, THEN decided I needed to know what it meant. That 'The King' business is just an extra bonus. :P
--

Welcome to the sky man, and just so you know... nobody gets to jump as much as they want.. it just doesn't work that way...

That's true. It simply isn't physically possible for me to jump every minute of my life. Too bad, too. :(
--