pop

Hi, I am not new, but I will post anyway...

Back in the day when I joined DZ.cum there was no Introduction and Greeting forum. So I would like to take this opportunity to let you new and old members of this fine establishment know who I am. I am POP. Please repeat after me, "Y O U A R E P O P!!! You are our savior and we will worship you for as long as we live." I am kidding, guys, about the savior part.
Anyway, I am from Texas, and as you may very well know you do not mess with Texa[n]s. We have guns, so watch out. On top of that, Houston now has a new football team called the "Texans", so raise the roof for the Texans.
Anything else about me is on a need to know basis. You can send me a message with any questions that you might have.
Yours truly,
POP....

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Hello Pop, I see you are from Texas, there's a lil ole DZ near Houston called Spaceyplace, that I think you might enjoy. The folks aren't all that nice, but if you buy enough beer they will eventually accept you.

Anybody who wants to know about Pop, just ask me, and I will fabricate some untruths for you..;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson