unclecharlie95

Fly the Line - Trailer now online!

I order the DVD yesterday!
Can't wait to see how this movie looks!
Does anyone saw it already?!

Plamen

They screened it at BD. Tom A did a review and said it was one of the best.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

I´ve seen the DVD and could say that this is really hardcorefootage! It is a must-to-have-kickass-video ;)

Robert and his friends surfing really close to the bigger walls and showing what´s doable, if you like it hard! It shows it within really impressive shots from different camera-angels and with a very nice combination of music.

If you love wingsuitflying and tracking......just buy it and have fun.

bbc.mirko

www.berlin-base.com

Does anyone saw it already?!

My original post is here.

The flights are amazing. Both the proximity (how close he's flying) and the duration (how long he stays close to the cliff) are amazing.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I received my copy of Fly the Line a couple of days ago. I was glued to the screen from start to finish. Gorgeous long flights in areas with majestic scenery juxtaposed with proximity flights that had me biting my lip and cursing. To have the ability to fly wherever your imagination can take you like that looks truly amazing. Very inspirational viewing.

Liv

I have it also-receive it yesterday.
We watch it on big flat screen and it was FANTASTIC.....but there was one girl non skydiver!
Please don't try this at home!! All the time she scream "OOHHHH NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO!!!HE IS CRAZY,CRAZY CRAZY!NOOOOOOOOOOOO..."and ask stupid questions all the time like..when he is gonna open...what is gonna happen if he crash into the rocks..why he turn,why he doesn't fly strait...why he is in black ,others not..
In the third part-PF PROMO she receive couple of "SHUT UPPP" but I'm telling you -doesn't work !
Sometimes is bad idea to watch favorite films whit women.

You have to wach it!!

Plamen

Surely you mean "with whuffos", not "with women" -- women don't have a monopoly on cluelessness you know :P

Like any exclusive activity, there are those that will "get it", and those who won't. It's just easier for everyone concerned to not share details with those who won't appreciate or understand them. (Cue the "how to tell family" thread..)
Looking for newbie rig, all components...

and ask stupid questions all the time like..when he is gonna open

Seeing how low and close to the terrain many wingsuiters are flying these days, I dont think "When is he going to open" is too strange a question..

I got to see the DVD a while ago in Zell Am See (Julio brought a copy)

I was passed impressed..amazing stuff! even more amazing flying..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I have it also-receive it yesterday.
We watch it on big flat screen and it was FANTASTIC.....but there was one girl non skydiver!
Please don't try this at home!! All the time she scream "OOHHHH NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO!!!HE IS CRAZY,CRAZY CRAZY!NOOOOOOOOOOOO..."and ask stupid questions all the time like..when he is gonna open...what is gonna happen if he crash into the rocks..why he turn,why he doesn't fly strait...why he is in black ,others not..
In the third part-PF PROMO she receive couple of "SHUT UPPP" but I'm telling you -doesn't work !

You have to wach it!!

Plamen

Pure Gold!!
take care,
space

Hi all,

I am glad that you like my movie. Positive feedback is always nice to hear.:)
Some of you have seen this move at Bridge Day or from some DVD's that were given to some friends but they were working copies (like the one Jarno have seen).
The latest and the greatest - final version, is different and is available only on final DVD.
Among other things, it include new camera angles and new scenes, additional movies, ...etc.

Boris

whow..!
one of these things you have no words for...just watch, enjoy and start to dream...the human dream to fly..it´s possible. ws-flying opens new dimensions.
it looks so nice and naturally that i like to forget that these pictures are the result of years of development and personal training of the pilots..over years with hundreds of flights.
respect and thanks for to let us be a part on your.. sometimes crazy !!...flights.
take care
hannes

Excellent job Boris! :)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

I agree, I just watched Fly the Line, the movie rocks!! Sweet editing and great flying performance. It outperforms what I would have expected.
If you havn´t seen it yet, watch the movie!!

Martin