Mac

BD v TFs FJC

- There were more of those than have actually bad mouthed me..... that kinda speaks loudly dont you think?

Not really. Alot of people who feel like me couldn't be bothered to respond to you since a large portion of the time you come off as aggressive, arrogant and out of line. You throw down accusations but no real intelligent solutions or ideas. Your right, your methods are shite.

Have a nice day
SabreDave

so saber dave what your saying is that Mac should be more objective like me so mac what u have to do is an 8-ball mix in some E alot of gin and the world seems a whole lot brighter and the objects seem higher and alot harder to climb and if u have a ruff landing it doesn't hurt
the moral of the story is just get laid more and u wont be so pissed off all the time if u have to for god sayks do us all a favor and get a hooker
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

FINALLY..!, it's back to normal. The last 3-Posts. Are back to what I am used to reading and what I expect to read. on this SHIT HOLE. ...;)

I am sure a FJC would not prepare me for everything I could come across.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is no way that any kind of course can prepare someone to be prepared for everything that could be out there.

For me, from my course, I believe that I got the basic knowledge and strategies to be able to figure things out on my own (well some things). Also to know where to go to get help and to have the confidence to go and get that help.

I suspect that any course that short would be lacking in areas such as that.

Not really. Alot of people who feel like me couldn't be bothered to respond to you since a large portion of the time you come off as aggressive, arrogant and out of line. You throw down accusations but no real intelligent solutions or ideas. Your right, your methods are shite.

Bit out of line, isn't it? Also, your own comments mirror the complaint; the above statement is highly opinionated.

The internet is a foul medium sometimes; too much of the communication between people is lost. Let's also take that into account before blasting off?
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

not trying to compare base to skydiving, but the skydiving fjc doesn't prepare you for every thing you might come across in skydiving, but it sure does form a solid foundation to begin safely into the sport. I would imagine that most Base fjc work the same way

not trying to compare base to skydiving, but the skydiving fjc doesn't prepare you for every thing you might come across in skydiving, but it sure does form a solid foundation to begin safely into the sport. I would imagine that most Base fjc work the same way

That's why we call them "First Jump Courses" instead of "Instant Expert BASE Jumper Courses."
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com