TomAiello

Baby Donkey

Big Congratulations to Donk and Cali, on their new addition, Anthony DiCola IV, born September 30th, 2006, at 4:58pm, weighing 8 lbs, 2 oz.

The next generation of BASE jumpers continues to grow...:)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Tom and I will have to warn our young daughters about the new DiCola kid on the block.;)
Congrats to Donk and Cali.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Welcome to the world Baby Donkey! You'll see it's a crazy one in the BASE world.

Hugs to Cali (she's the one that did all the work.;))

4 days without any sleep, blood and "goo" stained clothes, total exhaustion, drug induced hallucinations, moments of total elation, followed by an instantaneous life long passion and love... kind of like my first trip to Bridge Day for that first BASE jump but "I couldn’t climb back down!" ;)

And I did take J-Bell’s dare and tried to bite the umbilical cord but the clamps were to close together to really sink my teeth in… but it did taste little chicken – all covered in poop :S needless to say the doctor was pretty shocked but she was cool enough to let me where my helmet cam during the entire delivery (which will be my video fest entry!) and just started laughing in disbelief; She has a real appreciation for BASE jumpers now!!! :ph34r:

But it was definitely love at first site from the first second I saw him, even all covered in goo. :P And I cant wait to teach him all those “special” lesson’s in life.

Cali and I will be returning home from our (well her) 4 day delivery war this afternoon with my new “little buddy” and we are really looking forward to this next chapter of life…I even changed my first diaper yesterday; never thought I could be so happy all covered in pooh. :)
Anyway Thanks for the kind words and all the PMs, I have always said BASE jumpers are some of the best people in the world!

Looking forward to seeing many familiar faces in three weeks at the Bridge and maybe “Little Donkey” will make an appearance too!

Hugs and Kisses,

Donk

You covered in pooh is one thing I never thought would happen.:)
At least your little man didn't waste time with your initiation into parenthood.;)

Congratulations on the new baby!!

The jumpsuit and baby cap with your logo looked very cool.

As for biting the umbilical cord --- um, is this a new thing for extreme Dad's?
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

congrats!

hold your son up high and your wife close.
DON'T PANIC
The lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
sloppy habits -> sloppy jumps -> injury or worse

Congrats Donk and Cali

The only difference from now on is that the lack of sleep won't be party related ....

sorry i won't make BD this year ... But I hear it's ok to PCA a minor so long as they are family and are wearing a Donk and Bones Shirt :P

James

Congratulations Donk and Cali - especially to Cali for all her hard work.

Fatherhood is something that can't be explained. But the moment your son (or daughter) appears, you can finally understand how we all feel.

Later,
BASE864

Mucho congrats Daddio! Here's what you have to look forward to. Can you name this country?