NickDG

You Looking at Me . . . ?

Also, following one of the links, I came across this...

-smd7

Sorry T-Ruck, couldn't resist....

Note that the data are normalised. In other words, that Aussies search for BASE jumping a lot, relative to the total number of searches performed by Aussies.

Still, skydiving's cooler :P.

What can I say... Us Aussies are a clued-in bunch ;)

Or rather - sniffing glue in a bunch :D:D:D
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

All this proves is that we have one person in each of Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth who are jerking off in front of their computer whilst dreaming about BASE Jumping, Skydiving and meeting some person they want to have sex with. They have no real chance of achieving any of these. :P ;) :D

Now, how can I translate that into a business opportunity? Maybe getting a pro to blow the guy just before she / he PCA's him off a low bridge?????????

:P
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

in reply to "All this proves is that we have one person in each of Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth who are jerking off in front of their computer whilst dreaming about BASE Jumping, Skydiving and meeting some person they want to have sex with. They have no real chance of achieving any of these. "

There you go giving away little ozzie secrets.;)

Did you know???........... in Australia for the age group from 23 to 35 there are twice as many blokes as sheilas. (newspaper source:P)
(Something to do with too much toxic soap.)

This accounts for the current 'everythings gay ' obsession doing the rounds with some Ozzie young blokes....especially in the big cities.
:D:D:D

What can I say... Us Aussies are a clued-in bunch ;)

Or rather - sniffing glue in a bunch :D:D:D

Actually.... that's probably more accurate! (the Queenslanders anyway :P)