RayLosli

The Man with the Golden Beanie

It's low budget ! but garage Vid. at it's finest ! with BASE Action plus more.

The Man with the Golden Beanie

http://www.niceshorts.com.au/watch.asp?video=267&player=wmhigh&play=1&store=1

Abstract
The first film of its kind in Australia! A no bullshit, balls out action film, produced on a small budget but with stunts and action sequences never before attempted on an Australian production.
It's a James Bond style chase scene that involves BASE jumping, Formation Skydiving, Street Luge, Snowboarding, Water Skiing, some crazy stunts and of course the sexy PVC clad 'Succubus Army'.
Filmed all around NSW, the extreme sports are performed by Australia's finest with Australia's king of BASE jumping, Alan Scott playing the lead role, 'Bazza McKonkey'.
The film also features some of the country's up and coming music talent. The rock sequences are scored by Sydney's DAREDEVIL, and the Gold Coast's LUMP and MOTORMOTH. While the well worn talent of GROOVE TERMINATOR and European Festival Fav's LOONALOOP supply the beats.

sweet

==================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

what you mean ? Clicky's are for the LAZY. It takes real skilled labor to 'cut & paist' an address.

oR to use SPELLZ CHEQUE... Paiste this...!!

:P
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

"They must have felt confident, they were handing me a ski as some sort of challenge...."

LMFAO:D
luv yer work Fast Al, fine job.B|

Actually Al's everyday normal 'Run of the mill Life' as he stumbles through the back alleys of Sydney much resembles the main character just in a slightly subdued and toned-down manor. About the only thing that I noticed that might have been slightly exaggerated fiction added for a touch of spice was the, Rasta Hat with braids. ...:D

This was a cool little project of Al's.

Me and livia went down to sydney as livia was doing the mountain scene where she eats the bananna and does a gainer.

on arrival to sydney Al was in hospital with a dislocated shoulder. after riding a motorbike off a cliff he thought the forward speed would be enough to deploy canopy. but a sports bike really didnt launch as much as he had hoped and he ended up impacting the water with just a pilot chute dragging behind him.

Life is Great. Even Greater what we do with it.

on arrival to sydney Al was in hospital with a dislocated shoulder. after riding a motorbike off a cliff he thought the forward speed would be enough to deploy canopy. but a sports bike really didnt launch as much as he had hoped and he ended up impacting the water with just a pilot chute dragging behind him.

I saw that in the video. How high was the cliff he launched from?
~Dale