Alastair

New aerodynamic container

A new aerodynamic container is know available. The HYBRID made by Adrenalin. Presented during the heliboogie, the container is aimed for experienced jumpers for tracking and wingsuit jumps.
Alastair Marsh

Could you post more information on the rig? Or at least a website link?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

At last, some advertisment toward the international market... But if everybody jumps a Hybrid, should I order one?

;)

Au fait, ça va mieux!

Fabien
BASE#944

How much is it? Is the Zak 850 Euros and the Hybrid 950 Euros? That price is too high to be correct. I must be goofing something.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

That's correct. wait until the us$ is higher than the euro, and buy one. I bought my first base rig from basic research when the us$ was at its peak, and you couldn't have spent much...

Fabien
BASE#944

850 Euros = 1080 U.S. Dollars
950 Euros = 1206 U.S. Dollars

I had forgotten how inexpensive it is to live in the U.S.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Since you don't have to pay EU VAT, Zak is €711, Hybrid is €795 for you.

How much is it? Is the Zak 850 Euros and the Hybrid 950 Euros? That price is too high to be correct. I must be goofing something.

The price might be a bit high, but it's such a nice rig! I've already placed my order B|

/Micke N
Team Bautasten

Hi,
The reason for the price is that on the hybrid & the Zak, all hardware is stainless steel (including the guide rings on the risers) and the dynamic corners come standard with no additinal cost.
Alastair

Hello,
The pictures on your site dont really show much of the harness and how the pilot chute is stowed could you post some better pictures of the whole rig and can you post pictures with the rig open to get and idea about how the flaps work.
thanks man
Ryan
Skydiving is borring!!

Hi,
New pictures of the Hybrid are available on the website www.adrenalinbase.com
Alastair

Thanks the new pictures look awsome. What is the deal with the closing loop. it looks like it is attached to the back of the container and not to one of the flaps like standard two pin rigs. What benifits does that give you?
Thanks
Ryan
Skydiving is borring!!

What is the deal with the closing loop. it looks like it is attached to the back of the container and not to one of the flaps like standard two pin rigs. What benifits does that give you?

The Morpheus WS-Xtreme is the same way. I think it's to shape the container better for high speed airflow, by pulling the top in tighter (i.e. a narrower packed profile) for more of a wedge or teardrop type shape.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hi,
The top closing loop placed in the tray allows the rig to always conserve the same profile, while packing it also helps the canopy to be placed correctly.
Alastair

Are you a representative for this rig? If so can you get a demo to California?

Hi,
I work for Adrenalin and yes it will soon be available to see in the U.S.
Alastair