oldfart

MT1 XX

I posted a question a couple of weeks back about military rigs on civilian DZ's and I got a response from a fellow who sadi that he used one for his AFF training and he sent me some pics of it in use.I accidently deleted the pics so if it's not too much trouble I would like to get that nice person to email me those agains to my personal addy at [email protected] want to send them to a friend of mine who was Special Forces and used to jump an MT 1 XX.
Thanks

There's one for sale on E-bay. Don't know where it came from. Buyer beware.

R.I.P.

BWAAAHHH. Dude, look at who the seller is then look at the name of the poster above your last post. Hello:D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hi Lou

Foot in mouth:(, but good advertising:) Trying to help out the seller whats his name.... :SMr Atsbury

Damn great big/boy rig great price for now.... I might buy it myself. In another 20 years i might grow into it but I'm still be to damn short[:/] and ain't man enough to carry that thing around:(.

It would also make a great oldfart rig, w/l out the door got to be less than 1to1. Just need to be a tall strong old fart:)
LMAO Thanks alpha male!

R.i.P.

I've had several questions about being able to get the reserve packed. Jay Stokes looked it over when i first got it, I talked to him today and he said he'd pack the reserve if that became an issue for someone. If anyone knows these things he does. So "buyer beware" isnt an issue.
"GOT LEAD?"

HI Mr Atsbury

I've had several questions about being able to get the reserve packed. Jay Stokes looked it over when i first got it, I talked to him today and he said he'd pack the reserve if that became an issue for someone. If anyone knows these things he does. So "buyer beware" isnt an issue.

The next time you talk to Jay please Tell "Mr" Stokes "R.I.P. said How the hell are you and say howdy to Vivean his lovely wife, For the few folks who don't know who Mr stokes he was a instuctor (or whatever )at the halo school in yuma for a number of years and recently broke the world record for most jumps in 24 hr's.

IMO if Mr stokes says it's good to go than it is. Buyer beware is not a issue:)
Gotta love the grapevine! BTW how much does that rig weigh without you in it:P

R.I.P.