kslay

Free cliffhuckstable

the dorkzone is not the same without huckstable. 60 days of non-serious comments and jokes is almost unbearable. We need you, dude...Now you may all commence normal bickering.

does this mean im gonna get banned because nothing i say makes sence derka derka mohamud jehad everyone has AIDS
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

The entire BASE community need APOOPA back. Let him free, let him fly. Down with the oppressor. Viva la revolution.

As Canadian representative of the American Parachuting Organization Of Parachuting Americans, I say; to hell with its president! Dismantle the organization, and ride free!

We all know the best skibasing is in Canada anyway... ;)

As Canadian representative of the American Parachuting Organization Of Parachuting Americans, I say; to hell with its president! Dismantle the organization, and ride free!

We all know the best skibasing is in Canada anyway... ;)

CPOOPC?? (Kapoops?) Mutiny within the ranks??? Well if Canada DOES have better skibase, I demand you pay for me to fly up there and personally inspect these sites! That's pretty much the only way, I thought for hours and that was it.

FREE CLIFHUCKSTABLE!!!! 60 days for naming the location of an organized event?? WTF?

It's not so much about naming the location. It's about being warned repeatedly, and continuing to do so as often as egregiously as possible, always in all caps.

Behave like a juvenile, and you will be treated like one.

All;

Please review the Forum Rules, specifically:

Any abuse directed at our volunteer moderation team in the forums or via private message, including defying the moderators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban. "Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed.

I am going to lock this thread and leave it in the forum. I will remove future threads on this topic.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

the dorkzone is not the same without huckstable.

And now it's without you as well...
Safe swoops
Sangiro