Brandoliem

Responsibilities of selling a rig...

can I come and do the video ?? :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

About two years back a gal who had no idea came to me and wanted a tail pocket put on her spectre main. Her boyfriend said to do it, it would be ok for a 1800' A. I told her to get the right tool for the job and privately asked the bf what the f--- he was thinking.

You're just fucking with nature. Keep them from buying your rig and they will jump something they can get their hands on, like a skydiving rig. Why don't you just sell it to Tom A or Johnny Utah or one of the guys that do FJC's 'cause that is the only way you are going to know that it's going to a jumper. Shit, you can smoke in any of my old shit. It's nature at it's finest.

Everyone gets what they want one way or the other.

I got my hands on a Fury 220, no BKG check on that one!

I got my hands on a 1980 all fucked up Warp III. Got rid of the container and pluged the Fury to the harness for an "unpacked" set up only.

A guy with 0 jump could have done that and go off the closest OBJ.

Everyone gets what they want one way or the other.
Memento Audere Semper

Hey Brandy

for my 0.2c ... I think you did the RIGHT THING ... Hell i'm careful who i sell one of my old playboats to !!!!

It's absolutely 100% right that you sell your rig to someone that you choose to sell it to.

I also think that it's great that you took the responsible stance and was prepared to endure this whining B*ll Sh*t that small minded people make under the guise of "freedom" ...

We are all free to make decisions and you have made yours, it is (in my tiny 34 jump) opinion a sensible one ....

Perhaps we could take a class of students to this "experts" DZ and teach an AFF course to such equally high skydiving standards as he thinks should apply to BASE ....

I think a class of drunk, juvenile crackheads flying (for the first time) a full range of ZP fully elliptical canopies around the 84' mark with no aad's and 25 year old containers which SOMEONE SOLD THEM should do for starters ...

This should of course in no way restrict their personal freedom and should not interfere in their personal pleasure or operation of this guy's home DZ.

When the DZ shuts (like an object being burnt) then perhaps he would have other views.

When the first ten or twenty bounce (perhaps at close range) then this still should not interfere with his PERSONAL FREEDOM and ENJOYMENT.

When everyone around the area starts to think badly of all skydivers, then he can still be happy in his personal, free world ....

I think that your decision was a great one Brandy ....

But if anyone wants such a great AFF course arranged then please contact me at "deathcamp industries" where "safety is not an option"
:P

Hey Brandy I think you should quit you bitchin and come down to FLA and JUMP... and maybe do some car bombs too. WTF!!!

Uhh, you want fries with that?

Hey Brandy I think you should quit you bitchin and come down to FLA and JUMP... and maybe do some car bombs too. WTF!!!

I will be in sebastion next weekend gunner, yo ass better be there..

brandy, I do the same thing if im selling my H/P canopies. it makes the harder to sell, but hey, your mind is clear...

you know you did the right thing also, so why even ask?

when we going drinkin? you wanna ride to sebastion with us this weekend? were going to be having the "car disco" goin on.B|

Just sell it to a European and don't worry about it:ph34r:

is there a cheap Flik 266 vtec inside it?

I´ll take it but dont have a mentor[:/]:(
but i promise not to tell anyone if i go in:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber