freeatlast

Superterminal Copies

Just a quick note to say that I've finished burning the PAL copies that everyone requested and they'll be in the post in the next few days ....

Andy - UK
Ronald - Belgium
Chris - Belgium
Vincent - Belgium
Padraig - Ireland
Faber - Hairy arsed bad spelling land :P
Paul - Oz
Steffen - UK
Jake - UK
Jason - Oz
Adam - Oz
Bartek - Poland
Kris - Uk

If your name's not on the list and you wanted a copy please contact me or the VKB guys (I think they now have some more copies available) ...

If you promised the VKB guys some cash, then i would check that my copy works on your player first and then paypal them the money ...

Enjoy !!!!

James

Sigh...

So anyone wanna give me a link or something as to where I can get the original? Thx

Sorry dude

I've got you covered ...

I missed your name from the original post but your copies done and in the post !!! :$

James

So how do i get in touch with the VKB guys to get a copy?

Sorry dude

I've got you covered ...

I missed your name from the original post but your copies done and in the post !!! :$

James

Can I get a copy too?

Kris.

Your copies already posted mate ...

There's an earlier posting about making a payment to VKB ..

Regards

James

If you live in North America and you sent me your address (that's a bunch of folks in the US, one in Canada, and one military address that might as well be in the US), it's on the way.

If you're further afield, I've either sent you a PM (in which case I'll mail them tomorrow for those who responded), or found you on James list above and assumed you don't need me to send you a copy. If you are outside North America, aren't on James list, and haven't had a PM from me, I've somehow missed you, so send me another PM now.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Tom will you be sending out more copies? I sent you my info, if not is anyone else making them? I will be glad to pay you for the disc and shipping.

Greenie in training.

Hi

As many have pointed out, the iflyucanhardlymoveforward-paypalaccount is not up and running for the time being. This is the one to use:

[email protected]

We have now printed more DVDs, and there are enough to go around (for a while, anyway). If you are interested in and original copy, just PM me. We're charging 30$ for them, including shipping anywhere in the world.

VKB

Tom got me covered thanks, but I will paypal you guys the money.

Greenie in training.

Should be any day now. Some copies that were sent the same day as yours, have arrived to their destinations in Europe (yesterday).

Hans
VKB

Only just been able to watch my copy, Absolutely awesome!:)

Oh yeah, love the intro too:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hey,

A couple people had trouble playing the DVD's that I sent them. If this applies to you, it appears the problem has to do with region encoding and newer, higher end DVD players, generally Sony players.

If you stick the disk in a cheap player (you can get one at Walmart for 30 bucks or so), it should play fine.

As far as I know, the VKB original disks don't have this problem, so you might just want to get one from them, instead of buying a DVD player just for this disk.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

The copy I got had a problem with the movie "one try or die" Near the 20minute point it started freezing and I couldn't watch it anymore. No biggy...

What is the voice at beginning saying? I got just "smoking the pipe" and "next year three of every ten will be dead". Is it some old war movie or what?

Fido