leroydb

Xmas BASE

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all, Had an awesome year, and look forward to the next, Good things are to come for all.

Hope to get a jump later on; would love to hear anyones Xmas BASE stories...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

...love to hear anyones Xmas BASE stories...

I have one for ya: 900km of driving in 10 hours, 5 different objects and no chance for one freakin` jump.

"Can you see the bridge up there?"
"No, but I can touch a bridge pier right here, so it should be there."

My brother and his girlfriend were watching the "lord of the rings"-trilogy at home. I thought it is absolutely stupid to stay up all night for watching this, but now I think it is even more stupid to drive through Germany hours and hours for NO jump. B|

Merry Christmas. :)

Hope to get a jump later on; would love to hear anyones Xmas BASE stories...

I received a 500 dollar gift certificate to Apex from my father.

Probably not the BASE x-mas story you were looking for though...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

I can I trade you dad's? just kidding. but seriously, can we? hope to get off an A later tonight. mErry chriStmAs BOyS and girlS!!

Went out to our 200ft S this morning. I PCAed my buddy, and we had to use a new GC person, because our regular GC OVERSLEPT and never showed.
We schooled him(new GC dude) on PCA right before the jump, however he prematurely released my bridle/PC and I got ground rush like never before. Got open in the basement!. Opened, turned , and flared. However, I had a nice stand up landing. I have jumped this site many times, and this was by FAR the lowest opening I've had on any jump at any site. Also was jumping non vented with 42 inch PC
Moral to the story.....Never get a new GC person unless you school them alot before hand, get a vented canopy,(ordering soon) and bigger PC.
321CYA
Sitflybaseboy
BASE 1043 Night BASE 160
BASE is to skydivers as skydiving is to whuffos

there you go,now your ready to freefall it:P

Its not your GC problem,but your teaching;) you probaly scared him as much as he scared you..

:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

last week my mom sent me money for a golf laser...tonight she asked me if i was taking up golf. :D

Hey girl
Its good for either/or... When its not base weather, don't doubt a round of laser cart golf B|

Well I climbed up and down a nice A just to see a >130 off heading by one of the MOST experienced jumpers around the world...I had already decided not to jump due to windspeed/direction, but I'm sure glad I stayed up top to watch and learn. Plus I get this GREAT email from my bros at home on Christmas night, where apparently it was nice weather to jump (see attachment), cause where I'm at the winds howl and the rain pours.....so I'm headed home today :)Hope all y'all had a Merry Christmas, I know the Charlotte Crew did :)
Later
Blair

PS New Year's should be fun, guys. :o