sdgregory

Damn I am on a spending spree!

Okay, so I ordered my Bonehead Havoc and my Neptune Atli and my Pilot 210 all yesterday.

Now I am looking at a freefly suit (already got my Bev Suit RW). Here's the problem.

I am a huge fan of my beloved Suckeyes, I mean Buckeyes. Don't care how bad they get, I love them. And Since I am ordering all myown new custom stuff, I want it all to be Scarlet and Grey with hints of white and black.

Nobody seems to have anything wild enough to work for me. I can get plain ole red, grey, white and black sections but I want something like a red suit with patches of the posted picture on the extremities or even Red and grey Tie Dye.

Can anyone help me out here? Which Company is best able to find or use fabric that is not in their normal color lists?

See attached pic for idea of what I want.

How do you all like Tony Suits freefly suits? I am especially interested in hearing from you fast fallers that needed help slowing down.

they built me a great suit. three layers in the legs, and 2 in the arms. it's slow.

they make a great suit. call down, if you want that color, get the material, and i'm sure they'll use it. or ask if they have it, they may have material that isn't on the site.

later

Those are great colors. A couple of my friends have the pants and wear them to the games. Go Bucks. I got my jump suit (avatar) from flite suit. I went with bold colors but they may have others not listed. I had a ton of questions before I ordered mine and they were very helpful. My suit has two layer forearms and zp wing inserts to help slow me down. I weigh about 250 dry so I fall like a brick. Good luck.

Big Ed

As of last August the word out of DzKine was Chuck was not really looking to take too many new orders.

A lot of companies will work with what ever material you provide, but they will not stand behind it since they have never tested the material before. All most all the major companies offer Tye Dye on all their colors. I personally think Merlin Suits does some of the best tyedye I've seen.

Another option you might want to think about is actually having the O and Buckeye sewn onto the suit. I've seen some really cool designs lately like the Punisher skull, Skull and Cross Bones and sponsors names sewn onto either the front or back of freefly suits. Maybe tilt it 20 degrees and have it go over your chest and leg...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com