yexotay

GTA San Andreas

About a year ago, I toyed with the idea of writing a canopy control simulator for a popular game engine. This would mean that I wouldn't have to develop the renderer, physics engine, network support, or anything else.

I wrote enough code to perform some simple tests, and then abandoned the project for lack of time and skill. It is definitely within the range of possibility, however.

If anyone has experience with Java/C++ type languages and would be interested in collaborating on a project like this, let me know. I definitely can't do it alone, but I'd also love to see something like this.

Mike

I bought the game "battlefield2" yesty
was playing it last night
it also has BASE in it.
quite a few A's and B's only found 1 B so far, and am yet to find a E
is pretty dodgey BASE though, ya cant even see ya self falling like in GTA, all ya see is the view from your eyes, and nothing is high enough to track from.
but I guess its a start
ya could also BASE in battlefield vietnam, but in that ya only had round canopys where as in battlefield 2 ya have new canpoys and can fly them (kinda).

Hopefully they'll make the next game in afghanistan
or somewhere with big cliffs and have BASE more like GTA.

they add these to games cos they know it makes the game more exciteing and feature rich, eventually there will be a fully dedicated BASE game regardless of what ya think, odd's are ya will be a criminal or something exciteing.

I got GTA just last month while off jumping recovering from surgery, and i'm a total addict to it!! I must have only done about 10 missions as all my time is spent lobbing off things.

Does everyone no about the Jetpack cheat?? the definite quickest way of getting to exit points:ph34r:

Also, im not a computer buff by at all, so how the heck do you produce videos of your gameplay action? Or is it only on Xbox?

virtual..blue skies ;)

"swooper 24/7, 365!"
ME on Myspace
My Project playlist

The parachute cheat (pc version) is "AIYPWZQP".
Get the heli with "OHDUDE", the jetpack is limited to 100ft or something.

I prefer to use the harrier and skydive down to my BASE exit point. Then use the cheat for the rig and jump. By far my favorite exit point is the little pillars sticking up off of the building with the hole in the middle, be sure to hum it low though.

Greenie in training.

spawn some cars and blow em up as you jump
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

use for PC this cheat RIPAZHA -
this is for flying cars... u can skydive anywhere in town and land on any buildings
use AIYPWZQP for a new rig and base all the buildings in town
enjoy

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

The building with the hole in the middle is good to BASE but a lot of fun to skydive in to from a heli! Use the marker on the map over the middle of the building, fly up to max alti and jump!
See if you can freefall through the building and still open while inside! SO MUCH FUN!

Motorbikes BASE jumped off B's and E's are all good!

The list could go on! I just wish they had made it pos to do multi-ways online! 20 gamers all BASE jumping off a nice B together!

the best spot to BASE is off the 3,000 foot mountain, it has its own look out deck to jump off but its best to ride the pushy off it for maximum clearence
the mountain is on the very bottom left of the map, you'll know it when ya get there its huge.

actually I'm saying 3,000 as a wild guess, surely its atleast 2,000 anyone wanna estimate on how high it looks.
man I love that mountain,

also incase ya's didnt know there is this new mod out thats been making the news heaps, as it allows ya to have sex in the game and control the character while having sex, its called "hot coffee" or somthing
google it , google for cheats as well.

I've only been playing GTA San Andreas for a week now, but I've been having tons of fun just driving around getting to know the town, riding the motorcycles, mountain biking and of course the skydiving and BASE jumping features of this game are pretty darn fun. I can't tell you how many times I've died BASE jumping because of wall strikes and low pulls (sometimes pushing the limits to see how low of an object I can jump from). But it's all good. It is nothing more than a game after all. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

actually I'm saying 3,000 as a wild guess, surely its atleast 2,000 anyone wanna estimate on how high it looks.
man I love that mountain,

when you use te cheat RIPAZHA on PC (flying cars cheat) the height of the jump you make wil be displayed the next time you hit the grond.
for the mountain my pc gave 1500-1600feet
and max height is something of 2600feet
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"