CanuckInUSA

New video to watch

I've uploaded a new video on skydivingmovies.com to watch. It's mainly a BASE jumping video, but there is a wingsuit balloon scene as well as some swooping and tracking footage. If you do download it, I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Steve ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Great video! I see nothing but somebody having a shitload of fun in life. I always like that.

Kudos for the exit where you walk on your hands a few steps and then do a gainer!

Kudos for the exit where you walk on your hands a few steps and then do a gainer!

Shit dude that's not me. That's Kevin. I'm the dude getting on my knees for a better view of the jump. But damn skippy for the call on having fun. My friends and myself have been having a lot of fun in the last year. There's another song near completion as well. It's just needing some finishing footage. But after that I'm done. I'm out of my good stuff. :|

Sweet video man.B|
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Very nice dude - the kid and the spinning camera is priceless :)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Hey Steve!

Sweet video. Two Calgarian thumbs up.

Michael

Steve,

Great video! The music is also very nice, different from 'the usual'!

Very nice footage and very nice editing as well!B|B|B|
Rainman

Thanks to all for the complements folks. This video was a lot of fun to make and even more fun living through many of the jumps made by myself and by other friends seen on the video. It should be illegal to have this much fun. Oops ... in some cases it is illegal. :)

I am just curious if that was the house in that Science movie. It is the movie with Val Kilmer and the guy who lives in the closet. Well anyways they put a big popcorn ball in the attic of that house and a plane with a laser pops the corn in it. Is that the same house? Where was it at?

lol

DBR
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

damn you for talking about old val kilmer movies!!! >:(

i was all excited to watch a new vid from Canuck... and i only realized i'd already downloaded it, when i saw my comment on it. ??? DAMN IT!

it was a good vid though.

and that movie was pretty funny too...B|

damnit, i thought there was a new vid to help my day go better, way to bring it down more. the only way you can fix it is go out and produce a good base video (new and yet unseen) and post it by the end of the day. GO! :P

I am just curious if that was the house in that Science movie. It is the movie with Val Kilmer and the guy who lives in the closet. Well anyways they put a big popcorn ball in the attic of that house and a plane with a laser pops the corn in it. Is that the same house? Where was it at?

lol

DBR

The house in this video is in Niwot CO and it's just some random upscale home that was used to match the lyrics of the song. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry guys:

I hope this helps:

http://chris.base.free.fr/videos.html

http://www.objectjump.de/videos/BASE_16mm_DemoReel.wmv
"... and I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it...."

hey Ivan,your still alive?
Best from Lene and i..:)
when you gonna drop by rich kid?

Stay safe
Stefan Faber