FIREFLYR

Getting to Europe,and the Heli Boogie

Hey , I am trying to get out to the heli boogie in Norway and then (or before) The terminal wall in Italy, and whatever I can get into...Ill probably check out Amsterdam, london France or wherever I can get to. I plan on spending about 3 weeks there.
I have almost no Idea how to go about this.where should I fly into? will a train get me to all these places once I'm "over there"?
I'm trying to figure this out kinda at the last minute but...here goes nuthin"!
Thanks,beers on me.
~J:)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

What's your priority? Max time jumping? Cheap? Getting to heli-boogie and Italian Terminal Wall on the same trip? Best jumping trip?

If you've got the cash, you'll do more jumping by flying everywhere and then renting a car. But there are lots of other options.

If you are flying direct to Stavanger, you'll almost certainly go through Amsterdam, so be sure to schedule a stopover there if you want to see the local sites.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Fly into London first mate...there are plenty of jumpers here and we also have a secret weapon www.ryanair.com which should help you to get around...we have a few jumpers heading to the heli boogie too so it could be a good place to start...

best of luck

Sean
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

I am hoping to be in stravanger for the whole boogie I really want to go to italy too, and spend a few days out of my mind in amsterdam, can't spend my last dollar there but i want to get around ok
J

I'll be in Norway from June 8-22. Flying to Stavanger through Amsterdam... Plan on spending a day or so there as well. When are you going?
Jen
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Ill be there around the same times,where did you buy your ticket from amsterdam?
~J

My ticket is through NWA/KLM...
Jen

Well after Canada air liberated me of $1025 I have a plane ticket to London on June 11.the locals have been warned;)
Now to hitch a ride to Norway...
-J

How long you there J??

I will arrive on the 19th or 20th and be there for 12 days. Was there last August..........can't even explain how much fun had!:P
SabreDave

I will be returning from the heliboogie on the 20th-21st going somewhere from there...maybe the swiss valley (if I can get directions) or Italy...Amsterdam...Maybe stay and play? Any suggestions?
Jamie

Hey , I am trying to get out to the heli boogie in Norway and then (or before) The terminal wall in Italy, and whatever I can get into...Ill probably check out Amsterdam, london France or wherever I can get to. I plan on spending about 3 weeks there.
I have almost no Idea how to go about this.where should I fly into? will a train get me to all these places once I'm "over there"?
I'm trying to figure this out kinda at the last minute but...here goes nuthin"!
Thanks,beers on me.
~J:)

Hey Jamie,
Youre gonna have a blast bro.
Give me a call and I will help you plan a killer trip. If you have 3 weeks..... Norway, Amsterdam, Switzerland, dam, France, Italy, home.

These days its better to hit Amsterdam after the heli boogie. Ask PerFlare about it.
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

Yo! I plan on hitting Amsterdam last.....;)
~J

go to eurail.com.. get a tren pass and roknroll...
also.. dont fuck around with exchange rates and the like..put your fundage in your american bank, and use your visa card to wthdraw at an atm (bankomat) inside each particular country.. you get the best possible rate, and dont have to carry 2k in your pocket..

also.. dont fuck around with exchange rates and the like..put your fundage in your american bank, and use your visa card to wthdraw at an atm (bankomat) inside each particular country.. you get the best possible rate, and dont have to carry 2k in your pocket..

Make sure your PIN is a 4-digit PIN. Yeah, I know most are, but some are 5 or 6, depending on your bank and most European ATMs will not accept anything over 4 digits.

Also, move your money over to your checking account. Found myself stuck when I wanted to take some cash out of savings and only had the option for checking.

Not sure if this is still true, but it was last time I was in Europe, two summers ago.

-C.

-Bring your own food to Norway, unless you like paying $30 for a pizza.
-Practice hiking DOWNHILL for your visit to the Swiss Valley.
-Don't get your name added to the sign at the Italian terminal wall exit point.

Have fun.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

-Bring your own food to Norway, unless you like paying $30 for a pizza.
-Practice hiking DOWNHILL for your visit to the Swiss Valley.

Have fun.

Ok... I get the first two...what is the sign...fatalities?
~J

By the way, many/most people are taking a different trail these days (crossing the ridge past the exit point) bypassing the sign altogether.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Make sure your PIN is a 4-digit PIN. Yeah, I know most are, but some are 5 or 6, depending on your bank and most European ATMs will not accept anything over 4 digits.

Also, move your money over to your checking account. Found myself stuck when I wanted to take some cash out of savings and only had the option for checking.

I've had the same two problems. I even had the pin digit problem in Canada.

Also, if you remember your PIN by letters (that's how I remember mine) be aware that Euro ATM's often have no letters on the keypad, or have the letters corresponding to different numbers.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Also, if you remember your PIN by letters (that's how I remember mine) be aware that Euro ATM's often have no letters on the keypad, or have the letters corresponding to different numbers.

Hey everybody! Tom's PIN is 2273!
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Hey everybody! Tom's PIN is 2273!

hehehe... yeah, I'm sure. Quite original B|:ph34r: