Base626

Hook A Brotha' up. Ride TF Needed

Looking for a ride from Salt lake airport or close to Twin Falls Friday May 27th around 1:00 p.m.

Please help a friend in need with a friend with w--d.

Base 626

Please help a friend in need with a friend with w--d.

Your friend has wood? Your friend has wind? Your friend has a war-wound? Am I close? B|

What the hell is wrong with that Atlanta crew? Trying to push their alternative lifestyle on the rest of us. Please keep your wood to yourself! I gotta email BG and find out what is in the water up there!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: Nice "A" with the prodigy guys!

Helmut-

Please be aware that 626's "issue" is his and his alone.

BG.

626, Did you look at flying straight into TWF? For some unusual reason, it's been cheaper for me to fly into TWF through SLC in the past. As dumb as it sounds, stopping in SLC and getting on a puddle jumper to TWF is cheaper than going straight to SLC.

I'm in Columbia, SC and fly CAE to ATL, ATL to SLC, and SLC to TWF, and it's usually cheaper than a direct ATL to SLC flight. I'm not sure how the airlines pricing structure works, but it sure seems silly to me... The more legs you add, the cheaper it seems to get. lol

Ganja "What's 4:20?" Rodriguez

626, Did you look at flying straight into TWF?

How far is TWF from the destination?

--
Hook high, flare on time

Oh Man! I just picked up a hash pipe in New Orleans just the other day! Youre riding with me, flaming skull. ;)

Dont mind Baxter, man. He is so puritanical, its like jumping with a 6th grader. :|

Trucker,
Would be great if I could get a ride from you. You don't even need to stop in TW I could just exit from the truck as we have always talked about.

Other,
Checked flights into TW and was a "No Go" ticks' were high due to the holiday.

BG,
You have issues were the hell are you. wind has laid down past few days. Locked and loaded.

ON another tip... who might be taking a 1 day trip to moab during 27-29 May?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...