dgskydive

Post your Infinity

I dont know about him.. but for me when my fingers get cold its VERY hard to grab the pillow.. especially after I dislocated a finger on my left had at Holister last year.. the Mini-D ring I had Kelly replace my Pillow with....I can hook part of my hand thru or my thumb.. which worked great when I chopped back in March.

I won't be doing any cold weather jumping , gotta love florida. Has there been any cases where a reserve was accidently deployed by someone accidently snagging another jumpers D-ring? I'm still trying to decide btween the mini d ring or pillow

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

I would say it would be pretty rare for that to happen. I have been a part of quite a few ZOO dives or as someone recently called them.. Jump-Fu

Majic Carpet rides.. Tube Jumps.. Freefly exits gone wrong.. etc.

You may want to search for that OR ask it in the Safety and training forum. I would say the Mini Dring I have is better than a large one for that.. but a Pillow would have less chance to get snagged. Then again.. I had a pillow and went back to a D ring.. I have pulled one of those 6 times...I LIKEE ALOT

Funny you should ask.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=923757;search_string=bikerbabe;#923757

Interestingly enough, it was NOT the D-ring on mine that came loose, it was the cutaway pillow. I don't believe this was a gear issue, however...just an exit gone wrong.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

a mud flap close up...the infinity logo now is a little different (i actually like the new verions a bit better) since they got a new embroiderer (is that a word?? ;))

Ahh cool I appreciate you reposting that for me, the 6 weeks is going to kill me to see how is turns out. O well by then maybe i'll have enough jumps to actually put the thing on my back heh

Hahaha I was in your boat about 1 week ago. 6 weeks is hell man hate to tell ya.

The day I got mine I went home "sick" from work just to hold it....lol.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

no velcro on the new risers... you will love em

I second that. My Infinity risers (from February of this year) are awesome. Took me a bit to get used to packing them because they're a bit springy, but I'm a pro now, and I can hardly wait for my Hornet 190 to spin up all the way down the the risers. ;)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

Hahaha I was in your boat about 1 week ago. 6 weeks is hell man hate to tell ya.

The day I got mine I went home "sick" from work just to hold it....lol.

Joe

Heh, I got home early tuesday so I could get my canopy and cypres that was being delivered :) I can't freakin wait I wish I could go to sleep and wake up 6 weeks from now:)
Hmm the only risers i've seen are the pin and velcro , cool i'm getting something better thats always good to hear

My man, you would be so much more comfortable and safe in a new articulated Wings harness and container system.

It's the only system that Deuce will jump out of the Hercules as a video team member at the 2004 Herc Boogie.

You don't actually wear your container in the tunnel, though, so I'm sure it's just fine for you....

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Sorry, dude, hadta!

;)

thanks man..... have a demo samurai 136 in there at the moment... once brian makes my new 136 to match the rig (my matching 150 won't fit), it'll be schweet ;)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

My man, you would be so much more comfortable and safe in a new articulated Wings harness and container system.

How do you define more comfortable and safe Deucey boy? I jump an Infinity and now I'm scared. ;)

This whole time I was under the Impression my container was comfortable and fit rather nicely.I used the reserve already, and it worked so well. Is that a fluke? Did I just get lucky? Man... I'm kinda freaked out now:P
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto