K763

SPANKING NICK DG

I don't know about y'all, but I'm a bit miffed at Nick for his little prank of last evening. >:( Kevin called me in a panic :o , so after calling Nick's cell and getting his voice mail I jumped on the Board to see if there was any news. THANKS TOM for getting the prank news posted so quickly! :S So instead of jumping in my van to drive down and make sure he was ok, I wanted to drive down and smack the crap outta him for scaring us like that. [:/] I devised this poll so people will have a chance to vent and also to let Nick know he might not be so glad to see me next time I arrive at the Julia Bell.:(

On the good side, however, I did have two nice long conversations with friends I hadn't touched base with in a long time. If everyone else in our community that loves Nick had the same experience, I guess that even though it was scary, it did serve to bring us closer together in an bass-ackwards way.

Nick, we love you and KNOW that after your own close calls with the Reaper, you don't truly take death, especially your own, lightly. I for one look forward to your explanation, and baby, it better be good! If it's good enough, you may just avoid the fate this poll decides for you...B|

So it's up to you guys, you decide!

Peace and swats,
K

to let Nick know he might not be so glad to see me next time I arrive at the Julia Bell.

50 LASHES WITH A RIDING CROP
40 LASHES WITH A PACKING PADDLE
30 LASHES WITH A BIKER'S BELT
20 LASHES WITH A PING PONG PADDLE
10 LASHES WITH A WET NOODLE

Or he might be really glad to see you. ;)

I guess I missed out on all the "fun"... Someone will have to tell me the story... Sounds like he probably deserves a good smack though.

Good news for all
I just had an idea... Nickdg can not die. He would not be able to add himself to the "base jumpers that die outside the sport" list.

whew!
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I was sickened to hear of Nick's stunt last night. Everyone tried calling his cell out of despair, assuming he was already dead. I am now glad I do not know the fellow after his (literal medical) psychopathic manipulation.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

That means he'll live forever, as long as the internet does...:)

Fabien
BASE#944

I guess I missed out on all the "fun"... Someone will have to tell me the story... Sounds like he probably deserves a good smack though.

He posted a suicide note and a photo of himself holding a gun to his head. I have a copy of the photo, but not the text. The text was more disturbing, because he sounded serious.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm a pretty forgiving soul, so I'll volunteer in Nick's stead for 50 riding crop lashes from Karen. :):S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I'm a pretty forgiving soul, so I'll volunteer in Nick's stead for 50 riding crop lashes from Karen. :):S

>>You'll have to split it with me.
:)

Hi Zennie-

I'll have to make sure to bring the riding crop with me to every BASE event I attend, so when I meet you next we can take care of that order of business.

I knew this poll would bring 'em out of the woodwork...notice Shotgun was the first to reply to the thread. It seems lots of us like this strange type of fun and games. Good thing I'm so good at it! It looks like I might be busy for a long time to come! :P

Mistress K

Hmm, if I start posting things like that, can I get a visit from some of you girls?

HI Tom; better yet, send your wife down. Shotgun and I will give her the training, then you'll never be deprived again! ;)

K

I knew it!

Before I started Base jumping, I knew all of this was about something more serious and more fun than just parachuting oneself off anything that happens to be on one's path.

Now I've found my way.

Wait for me, Im only 8 hours away!

Fabien
BASE#944